Top Bled Half-day Tours
30 results | All Bled Tours
* A traveler said: "It was my first time rafting and ziplining it was very fun! I loved the rating I would definitely do it again. The ride was long which I enjoyed, good arm workout, fun games and time to swim as well. The ziplining was fun as well. A bit shorter than I expected but still indeed very fun!"
* A traveler said: "Quick and easy! It was nice to walk up to the booth and have my admission all ready for us. It was raining, so it made it even better not to have to wait outside."
* A traveler said: "Thank you for the funny rafting trip. Nice people, good organised and a beautiful landscape. We had much fun!!!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice and helpful staff at the rental shop. E-bikes were a lot of fun. Gorge tickets and the best cream cake in town from Smon were included. We rode all the way to Bled Castle."
* A traveler said: "Benjamin was a gem! Very knowledgeable about Slovenian wines and definitely on his way to having a great future as a sommelier! Food, wine, atmosphere.. everything was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely views, guide, and horses. If you want to try galloping a bit, you can do that here because there’s plenty of space. 2+ hours was plenty of time for an inexperienced rider like myself. The guide is the sweetest Man who clearly loves his horses and lifestyle. You’ll get more than horseback riding—but a glimpse at Slovenian hospitality :) Try not to bring too many items/bags. I wish I had left all but my phone behind. I nearly lost my sunglasses haha."
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing day and Maya was a great. It was a long day but enjoyed every minute of it Thank you for this great experience"
* A traveler said: "The Postojna caves are very impressive and this day trip was the easiest way to visit them while on holiday in Slovenia without a car. The Predjama castle is also interesting, but the highlight is the caves. Our driver was very friendly."
* A traveler said: "Great bikes. Brakes could be much better. Nice tour and great small towns. Fun day overall. What more can you say and I am not."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Istria