Top Big Island of Hawaii Wakeboarding
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Big Island of Hawaii Tours
Sort by: Featured
This activity is for everyone of all shapes, sizes, and ages to enjoy! This activity can be booked for a private group or purchased as an upgrade when onboard the Black Pearl. Whether you're a novice or expert swimmer, the Sub-wing is an unforgettable experience. It allows you to glide over the water and get a view of the reef with ease and flow. The Sub-wing is a submersible tool that allows guests to easily hold on and catch a ride behind our jet boat at a comfortable and safe speed. All you need is a pair of goggles or snorkel mask, and a calm attitude to enjoy snorkeling in style. You can cover so much more reef when you ride the sub-wing and see more of the ocean's beauty in a safe and exciting way. This can be booked as a private tour for small groups up to 6 people.
Taking safety measures
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Wakeboarding in Big Island of Hawaii are taking additional safety precautions?
These Big Island of Hawaii experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer