Top Big Island of Hawaii Dinner and Show
Saved to wishlist!
Shows & Performances
Tickets & Passes
Food & Drink
Art & Culture
Likely To Sell Out
2 results | All Big Island of Hawaii Tours
Sort by: Featured
Spend an evening immerse yourself in Hawaiian culture with this excursion to the Royal Kona Resort Luau. Choose your ideal time for the outing — the luau occurs four nights a week — then enjoy a shell lei greeting, a lei workshop, and an Imu ceremony with a delicious roasted pig. Sip Mai-Tais while admiring beautiful views of Kailua Bay.
Join us under the stars for the Big Island’s newest luau show featuring dinner from Mai Grille Restaurant, elected as Best Chef in 2018 by Best Chefʻs America. Our performers will take you through Polynesia stopping at exciting locations like Tahiti, Samoa, and New Zealand, accompanied by some of the finest drum beats and music on the island. Ia Orana, Talofa and Kia Ora, come with us and experience a Polynesian Luau like never before.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Dinner and Show in Big Island of Hawaii are taking additional safety precautions?
- Akatsuka Orchid Gardens
- Kolekole Falls
- Kekaha Kai State Park (Kona Coast State Park)
- Puako Bay
- Kailua Pier
- Keauhou Bay
- Saddle Road (Hawaii Route 200)
- Hilo Cruise Port
- Mountain Thunder Coffee Plantation
- Kilauea Iki Crater
- Kula Kai Caverns
- Waikoloa Village
- Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Factory
- Isaac Hale Beach Park
- Honopua Farm
- Rainbow Falls
- Puʻuhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer