Big Island of Hawaii, Hawaii, USA
Onomea Bay is located just outside of Hilo on the eastern side of the Big Island of Hawaii (8.5 miles.) It can be accessed via Highway 19.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Onomea Bay?
What else should I know about attractions in Big Island of Hawaii?
As well as visiting the Onomea Bay, check out these trip ideas to make the most of your visit:
- Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden
- Kolekole Falls
- Hamakua Coast
- Akaka Falls
- Coconut Island (Mokuola)
- Naha Stone
- Banyan Drive
- Hilo Farmers Market
- Liliuokalani Gardens
- Wailuku River State Park
- Rainbow Falls
- Imiloa Astronomy Center
- Kaumana Caves State Park
- Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Factory
- Mauna Kea Summit & Observatory
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer