The summit of Hualalai is often clear during early summer mornings, and the best way to get a view of the summit is during a helicopter tour from Kona. Visiting a Kona coffee plantation is another way to see the mountain and to learn how this land that gives rise to coffee may one day be its destruction.
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer