Top Bethlehem City Tours
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Bethlehem Tours
Explore a mix of ancient and contemporary history during this shared full-day excursion to Bethlehem and Jericho. Visit sights important to the history of Christianity, including the Church of the Nativity—believed to be Jesus’ birthplace—and the Church of Saint Catherine. Meet local artisans and see Banksy’s political art, including the Walled-Off Hotel.
First we will visit The City of Kind David. The City where Jesus Christ was born. Containing one of the most famous churches in The Holy Lands,The Nativity Church attracts more than 300,000 visitors every year, along with The Shepherd’s Field Church, The Milk Grotto and The Old City of Bethlehem. During our trip we will have the opportunity to have a guided visit to all three major churches. In addition we will visit The City of The Shepherd’s – Beit Sahour. Lastly we will treat ourselves to a relaxing and refreshing visit to one of the most unique seas in the world, The Dead Sea, It’s rich and healthy water makes it a special experience to have. * Make Sure to bring your passport as it is required sometimes when passing the checkpoints. * Visit to the Cave Inside the Nativity Church not possible on this tour , also saint jerome/saint joseph cave is not always open. * Switch of vehicle is required, All times are approximate!
This tour is designed so you don't lose any time waiting for a big group to finish and move around. All Private tours are operated with the newest cars. First we will have a guided tour to one of the oldest churches in the world, the Church of Nativity. As well as Milk Grotto Church and St. Catherine church.Then we continue our trip to Beit Sahour the city of The Shepherd's. We will have a visit to the Chapel of the Shepherd’s field where the angels appeared to announce the birth of Jesus Christ. Then we will visit a local olive wood workshop and gain an insight on the crafts of the locals. Lastly we will treat ourselves to a relaxing and refreshing visit to one of the most unique seas in the world, The Dead Sea, its rich and healthy water makes it a special experience to have. * Make Sure to bring your passport as it is required sometimes when passing the checkpoints. * Switch of vehicle is required, All times are approximate!.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best City Tours in Bethlehem?
The best City Tours in Bethlehem according to Viator travelers are:
What City Tours in Bethlehem are taking additional safety precautions?
These Bethlehem experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What City Tours in Bethlehem are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Bethlehem may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Amman
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Beirut
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets