Top Berlin Seasonal & Special Occasions
18 results | All Berlin Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour was super interesting and well organized. The guide help us to take the train to Sachsenhausen and to return to Berlin after the tour. Thanks Nickolai!"
* A traveler said: "Easy to find and very informative. Relaxing. Great way to see Berlin! I would definitely recommend to anyone new to the city."
* A traveler said: "It was a very hot day and no shade if you sat on the top deck so a hat is absolutely necessary. The information given during the cruise was very good. Snacks and drinks were also available."
* A traveler said: "Great job! Everyone did a great job and the food was actually pretty good. Would recommend even though it was cloudy and we didn’t get to see a sunset."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Georgia was excellent. Clear and involving commentary with a great sense of humour. She turned a simple walking tour into a truly memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "Great, fun and very relaxing. Only problem was that there was no english translation. But best thing to do when there is short time and to cover the whole city. Go for it. Its worth it.."
* A traveler said: "this excursion was fantastic. we had a fantastic guide, who was extremely knowledgeable and we had a wonderful time. Berlin is a beautiful city."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved it here great food, music and great service , the staff are so friendly definitely recommend"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Bohemia