Top Berlin Multi-day Tours
18 results | All Berlin Tours
* A traveler said: "Great job! Everyone did a great job and the food was actually pretty good. Would recommend even though it was cloudy and we didn’t get to see a sunset."
* A traveler said: "Had the 2 day pass with the optional river cruise. Was well wort having as gave a great overview of the city"
* A traveler said: "Nick was very knowledgeable and a great tour guide. He made a very dense subject easy to digest. I would definitely recommend it to anyone interested in history. Great way to start our visit to Berlin."
* A traveler said: "The tour was the perfect introduction to Berlin. The guide Aron provided great historical information and context and his passion for the city and his job were evident and appreciated. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "It was a very hot day and no shade if you sat on the top deck so a hat is absolutely necessary. The information given during the cruise was very good. Snacks and drinks were also available."
* A traveler said: "Easy to find and very informative. Relaxing. Great way to see Berlin! I would definitely recommend to anyone new to the city."
* A traveler said: "Great, fun and very relaxing. Only problem was that there was no english translation. But best thing to do when there is short time and to cover the whole city. Go for it. Its worth it.."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Georgia was excellent. Clear and involving commentary with a great sense of humour. She turned a simple walking tour into a truly memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "The tour was super interesting and well organized. The guide help us to take the train to Sachsenhausen and to return to Berlin after the tour. Thanks Nickolai!"
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent choice especially given poor weather to use the Hop on Hop off bus where you get a great appreciation via the view from the top deck and the narrated tour of the city which if time is limited, allows you to pick and choose locations for further exploration."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed walking around Prenzlauer Berg and Kreuzberg with a knowledgeable guide. Great experience, awesome day."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Berlin Dungeon
- Legoland Discovery Centre Berlin
- Natural History Museum (Museum für Naturkunde)
- Berlin Victory Column (Siegessäule)
- Karl-Marx-Allee (Stalinallee)
- Brücke Museum
- New Synagogue
- Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church (Kaiser-Wilhelm Gedächtniskirche)
- Berlin Gallery (Berlinische Galerie)
- Schwules Museum (Gay Museum)
- Gemälde Gallery (Gemaeldegalerie)
- Berlin TV Tower (Berliner Fernsehturm)
- Otto Weidt Museum (Museum Blindenwerkstatt Otto Weidt)
- Berlin TV Tower Restaurant
- German Historical Museum (Deutsches Historisches Museum)
- Classic Remise Berlin
- Berlin Zoo and Aquarium
- German Museum of Technology (Deutsches Technikmuseum)
- Scharf-Gerstenberg Collection
- Museum Island (Museumsinsel)
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Bohemia