Top Bergen Jet Boat Tours
15 results | All Bergen Tours
* A traveler said: "Ride was amazing when the cruise came to halt near the nærings fjord. It was breathtaking nature beauty."
* A traveler said: "As mentioned, it was a smart thing to do to have arranged private pickup as our time was limited, we didn't want to waste time finding local transportation and the hotel, and the ease, execution, and service were fabulous! Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Meet-up point was perfect, really easy to find due to location and the guides arrived on time in a clearly marked vehicle. Both the guides were really nice and friendly, and knew the area well. The kayaking itself was really well-paced through beautiful natural scenery and our guides were knowledgeable of the areas and history. All of the equipment was in good condition and clean. We also stopped off for our freshly-made lunch on an island with lots of war ruins which were incredible to see. Throughout the trip the guides took pictures for us on their equipment so we can show others what the fjords are like and keep pics of ourselves out kayaking without having to worry about taking phones etc with us which I really liked!! Nice refreshments were provided regularly throughout the trip. One of the big standouts for me was the wildlife on the trip, notably the white-tailed eagles which were amazing."
* A traveler said: "nice,車很新及乾淨。下次有機會也會再參加。Good services. I will definitively recommend this company to my friends."
* A traveler said: "The sights started out good, but not exactly what I expected. Then we arrived at the fjord cruise and it was fantastic! The highlight of my trip to norway!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our tour and were able to see all the main sights thanks to a hassle free tour with our guide Frode. He had a lot of information to share and was very helpful. Having him to drive us around saved a lot of time. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "The Food and Culture walk was a very interesting experience. We would totally recommend it. Our guide was really nice and showed us some very special and also hidden spots in Bergen. Thanks a lot!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent cruise. Very interesting and informative. Clean boat. Welcoming crew. Good snack bar. Value for the prive"
* A traveler said: "My son and | did this trip. It is 10 hours but worth it over bus, train, and boat. We had guide Sveta, and she was fantastic. She was so knowledgeable and personable, and made the trip a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Jana was just great. She was on time and took the time to take us where we wanted, did great explanations and accompanied us on the specific places adding interesting details."