Top Bergen Full-day Tours
63 results | All Bergen Tours
* A traveler said: "Ride was amazing when the cruise came to halt near the nærings fjord. It was breathtaking nature beauty."
* A traveler said: "The sights started out good, but not exactly what I expected. Then we arrived at the fjord cruise and it was fantastic! The highlight of my trip to norway!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our tour and were able to see all the main sights thanks to a hassle free tour with our guide Frode. He had a lot of information to share and was very helpful. Having him to drive us around saved a lot of time. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "One of the most spectacular sightseeing trips I have ever taken. Enjoyed the fjord cruise and Framsbasa railway immensely. Would recommend this Bergen to Bergen trip."
* A traveler said: "As mentioned, it was a smart thing to do to have arranged private pickup as our time was limited, we didn't want to waste time finding local transportation and the hotel, and the ease, execution, and service were fabulous! Thank you."
* A traveler said: "My son and | did this trip. It is 10 hours but worth it over bus, train, and boat. We had guide Sveta, and she was fantastic. She was so knowledgeable and personable, and made the trip a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Excellent cruise. Very interesting and informative. Clean boat. Welcoming crew. Good snack bar. Value for the prive"
* A traveler said: "nice,車很新及乾淨。下次有機會也會再參加。Good services. I will definitively recommend this company to my friends."
* A traveler said: "Martin did a great job of encapsulating the history and preservation of this beautiful town. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great fun in Bergen with Korig our guide. Absolute must with a spare couple of hours. Really easy and great fun for all."
* A traveler said: "Vladislav Morozov was the best guide! His knowledge of the Bergen and fjord areas was amazing. He extended the original 6 hour tour time to be sure our needs were met."
* A traveler said: "This was a marvelous trip to marvelous scenic spots in Norway. The guide was super nice (we even used him to go to the airport). He was exactly on time. He had a good knowledge of what he was showing us. The electric car was quite comfortable and roomy."
* A traveler said: "The information was easy to follow on this self guided tour. Unfortunately the Voringsfossen waterfall was shrouded in mist, but it was still a great day and we did see many waterfalls on other trips."
* A traveler said: "The most beautiful scenery, waterfalls and breathtaking views. Memories made, I so want to go back!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Frode was punctual, informative and a terrific guide. definetly, highly recommended. he makes everything easier for us"