Top Belize Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Art & Culture
How to Get Around
Private Sightseeing Tours
Nature and Wildlife
Private and Luxury
Ports of Call Tours
Arts & Design
3 results | All Belize Tours
Sort by: Featured
Discover a new side of your favorite foods! See the gingers in bloom. Smell the all-spice leaf. Touch the vanilla orchid. Taste the cacao fruit.
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Go through the process of making your own traditional Garifuna Drum with our master Drum Maker. Carved from one block of wood,animal skin, and vines; this ancient instrument gives off some of the most beautiful rhythms and uplifting beats. Perfect for musicians who keep there instruments dear to their heart and even perfect for visitors seeking a hands on adventure. Take home your self made and functional souvenir and keep a token of the Garifuna culture with you for generations to come. Tour also includes 1 hour drumming lesson.
Get to know Belize City and one of its favorite local products on this shore excursion combining a city tour with a stop at a rum factory. See the city's most notable landmarks and historic sites on a bus or minivan tour, stopping to take photos and shop for souvenirs at a local market. Make a special pitstop at the Traveler's Liquor factory to taste authentic Belizean rum and learn how this beloved tropical drink is distilled.
* A traveler said: "It was a private tour where our guide was very knowledgeable. We learned a lot of interesting things. He made sure that all our requests and interests were met by even improvising during the tour based on our needs."
* How are review snippets generated?
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Unique Experiences in Belize?
The best Unique Experiences in Belize according to Viator travelers are:
What Unique Experiences in Belize are taking additional safety precautions?
These Belize experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in Belize are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Belize may have limited interaction with crowds:
- The Split
- El Pilar Mayan Ruins
- Bacalar Chico National Park & Marine Reserve (BCNPMR)
- Belize Zoo
- Mayflower Bocawina National Park
- San Pedro
- Big Rock Falls
- Blue Hole National Park
- Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary
- Shark Ray Alley
- Cahal Pech Maya Site & Museum
- Hol Chan Marine Reserve
- Turneffe Atoll
- Crystal Cave (Mountain Cow Cave)
- Mountain Pine Ridge Forest Reserve
- Rio Frio Cave
- St. John’s Cathedral
- Half Moon Caye Natural Monument
- Caves Branch Outpost
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Placencia
- Things to do in Dangriga
- Things to do in Honduras
- Things to do in Guatemala
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan