Top Belize Outdoor Activities
391 results | All Belize Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide was extremely knowledgeable. Super friendly and he made our experience wonderful. I did two activities the extreme zip line and the tubing. Tubing was phenomenal but extreme zip line should be combined with tubing. Because is short. Even is more beautiful the zip line going to the river in the tubing."
* A traveler said: "Spectacular experience, all the peoples very helpful, my daughter can touch the sharks, reef beautiful the lunch amazing, thanks for everything"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time! Very interesting tour and lots of fun tubing in the caves after. Our guide Elio was incredible! He went above and beyond for us and made it an unforgettable experience! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The guides were terrific; very knowledgeable and helpful. The kayak trip gave us access to more caves than the tubes and for us was more fun. Lots of things to see."
* A traveler said: "The crew was excellent. The captain had a keen eye and spotted turtles, manatees and a crocodile for us. It felt like we got the VIP treatment. I couldn't have been happier!"
* A traveler said: "All the scenery getting to the caves and the amount of informative facts by our guide Abner was impressive. Then the actual cave tubing portion was amazing and once again our guide Jeremy was so knowledgeable of things about the caves and it’s history that it made for an extraordinary experience."
* A traveler said: "Goff's Caye was a 30 minute boat ride from the city of Belize. My husband and daughter said that the snorkeling was the best they've experienced. I stayed and enjoyed the clear, warm water, beautiful sand, and cold drinks. Our crew was incredible! My only advice is to remember that Belize is 2 hours behind the cruise ship's time. We got there at 9am, like our voucher said to do, but that was actually 7am their time. So, we waited a couple of hours before we got to leave. We also had to make sure that they understood that we HAD to be picked up by a certain time in order to catch the last tender before the cruise ship left. That was a little scary, but Caesar kept his word and got us back just in time. I HIGHLY recommend this excursion. Please don't judge Belize by the city. Get away to one of the beautiful cayes."
* A traveler said: "Our tour of ATM cave with Eric was the highlight of our trip! Eric was very educational and made sure that we had fun the entire time. Also, lunch was delicious!"
* A traveler said: "Good trip. Learn a lot about the mayan cultures. Saw one big howler monkey family in backdrop of howler monkey that was amazing. Also out guide junior was amazing as howler monkey whisperer. Food was amazing home made. Wish we would have explored more wildlife on boat ride but all in all great trip."
* A traveler said: "Really interesting tour! Our guide Eric was amazing (very knowledgeable with 25-years of experience)!"
* A traveler said: "There are many tours out to Hol Chan, but this one goes more slowly and is far more relaxing. We had a lovely sail out and a great snorkel. Larger groups meant lovely chats but a little less flexibility. Would still recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Very personalized and felt welcomed . Love the entire tour. Percy was excellent and explained everything well."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing trip! This was our second snorkel or the trip and Jordan and Danny made it a great experience. The reef is in great shape and Jordan made sure to point out many creatures we would have otherwise missed. We saw turtles, nurse sharks, rays and an octopus and had plenty of time to explore."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time with Omar during our half day guided tour to Altun Ha Mayan Ruin and Belize City. Omar was very knowledgeable and extremely engaging. Wearing a mask and curfew did not detract from the fun of the tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Joel was super knowledgeable and funny. The surroundings are absolutely beautiful. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome time! John and Charles were great, very knowledgeable and fun! We saw so much more than I expected and had plenty of time to enjoy all of the variety of each stop. Thanks so much!"
* A traveler said: "It was a lot of fun. Our guide was great. Knowledgeable and very nice. There was a lot of walking and climbing, but we did the tubing after the ruins, so we cooled down in the water."
* A traveler said: "Leo was a wonderful driver . He gave us a snippets of the country . From culture to food and activities . Twas a great way to know bout the country ."
* A traveler said: "This was an incredible experience and you would hard-pressed to find more kind, responsible, super cool people to help guide you through this marine reserve. You will not go wrong booking this trip with Nauti Tours. Randy was amazing. He was so funny and we had a beautiful day! It was EASY, not stressful and beautiful. Please book these guys!"
* A traveler said: "It was a private tour where our guide was very knowledgeable. We learned a lot of interesting things. He made sure that all our requests and interests were met by even improvising during the tour based on our needs."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Nikoli was wonderful, we highly recommend him. Gave a wonderful tour of Belize City and the Mayan Ruins. He was also very informative."
* A traveler said: "Omg what an experience. This is a must tour to go on. Never in my wildest dreams would I think I’d be swimming among sharks! The crew absolutely fantastic."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Caye Caulker Marine Reserve
- Turneffe Atoll
- Hol Chan Marine Reserve
- Swallow Caye Wildlife Sanctuary
- Government House
- San Jose Succotz
- Shark Ray Alley
- El Pilar Mayan Ruins
- Macal River
- Belize Botanic Gardens
- St. John’s Cathedral
- Mountain Pine Ridge Forest Reserve
- Coral Gardens
- Blue Hole National Park
- Big Rock Falls
- Community Baboon Sanctuary
- San Pedro
- Bacalar Chico National Park & Marine Reserve (BCNPMR)
- Rio Frio Cave
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Placencia
- Things to do in Dangriga
- Things to do in Honduras
- Things to do in Guatemala
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan