Top Belize Food & Drink
45 results | All Belize Tours
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time! Very interesting tour and lots of fun tubing in the caves after. Our guide Elio was incredible! He went above and beyond for us and made it an unforgettable experience! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time with Omar during our half day guided tour to Altun Ha Mayan Ruin and Belize City. Omar was very knowledgeable and extremely engaging. Wearing a mask and curfew did not detract from the fun of the tour."
* A traveler said: "The crew was excellent. The captain had a keen eye and spotted turtles, manatees and a crocodile for us. It felt like we got the VIP treatment. I couldn't have been happier!"
* A traveler said: "Goff's Caye was a 30 minute boat ride from the city of Belize. My husband and daughter said that the snorkeling was the best they've experienced. I stayed and enjoyed the clear, warm water, beautiful sand, and cold drinks. Our crew was incredible! My only advice is to remember that Belize is 2 hours behind the cruise ship's time. We got there at 9am, like our voucher said to do, but that was actually 7am their time. So, we waited a couple of hours before we got to leave. We also had to make sure that they understood that we HAD to be picked up by a certain time in order to catch the last tender before the cruise ship left. That was a little scary, but Caesar kept his word and got us back just in time. I HIGHLY recommend this excursion. Please don't judge Belize by the city. Get away to one of the beautiful cayes."
* A traveler said: "It was a lot of fun. Our guide was great. Knowledgeable and very nice. There was a lot of walking and climbing, but we did the tubing after the ruins, so we cooled down in the water."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Nikoli was wonderful, we highly recommend him. Gave a wonderful tour of Belize City and the Mayan Ruins. He was also very informative."
* A traveler said: "It was a private tour where our guide was very knowledgeable. We learned a lot of interesting things. He made sure that all our requests and interests were met by even improvising during the tour based on our needs."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Joel was super knowledgeable and funny. The surroundings are absolutely beautiful. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The guides were terrific; very knowledgeable and helpful. The kayak trip gave us access to more caves than the tubes and for us was more fun. Lots of things to see."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was extremely knowledgeable. Super friendly and he made our experience wonderful. I did two activities the extreme zip line and the tubing. Tubing was phenomenal but extreme zip line should be combined with tubing. Because is short. Even is more beautiful the zip line going to the river in the tubing."
* A traveler said: "Good trip. Learn a lot about the mayan cultures. Saw one big howler monkey family in backdrop of howler monkey that was amazing. Also out guide junior was amazing as howler monkey whisperer. Food was amazing home made. Wish we would have explored more wildlife on boat ride but all in all great trip."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience... our guide Alsamo (sp.....sorry) was very knowledgeable and shared so much about Mayan culture and use of flora as we walked through the jungle. The tubing experience was relaxing and impressive. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The tour guides were amazing! They made us feel right at home! The rum tour and the fresh fruit stand were my favorite! The owner of Sexy chicken was super cool and had some great curry chicken patties! The city tour and the history made me feel connected to Belize. I’d definitely come back!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative, enjoyable, and delicious. I didn’t realize how chocolate bars were made...it’s actually pretty simple. Harvest beans, dry them out, crush, and add a little sugar...presto...candy bar!"
* A traveler said: "My friends and I truly enjoyed the cultural walking tour in San Ignacio. Our Guide Gabi was well known in the town and gave us a lot of cultural and historical information about all the spots we visited. We also got to stop and have smoothies and make our own handmade tortillas. We paired this tour with an Airbnb experience (Belizean Food Tour) also hosted by Sunshine and we'd definitely highly recommend this tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Caye Caulker Marine Reserve
- Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary
- Turneffe Atoll
- Community Baboon Sanctuary
- Belize Botanic Gardens
- San Pedro
- Coral Gardens
- St. John’s Cathedral
- Big Rock Falls
- Rio Frio Cave
- The Split
- Caves Branch Outpost
- Cahal Pech Maya Site & Museum
- Shark Ray Alley
- Lighthouse Reef
- Green Hills Butterfly Ranch
- Bacalar Chico National Park & Marine Reserve (BCNPMR)
- Crystal Cave (Mountain Cow Cave)
- San Jose Succotz
- Blue Hole National Park
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Placencia
- Things to do in Dangriga
- Things to do in Honduras
- Things to do in Guatemala
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan