Top Belize City Private and Luxury
77 results | All Belize City Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide Nikoli was wonderful, we highly recommend him. Gave a wonderful tour of Belize City and the Mayan Ruins. He was also very informative."
* A traveler said: "The guides were terrific; very knowledgeable and helpful. The kayak trip gave us access to more caves than the tubes and for us was more fun. Lots of things to see."
* A traveler said: "Very personalized and felt welcomed . Love the entire tour. Percy was excellent and explained everything well."
* A traveler said: "Paul was a grest guide. Enjoyed the trip and lunch on the tour.. wouldcrecommend this private tour. We had six in our group."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time with Omar during our half day guided tour to Altun Ha Mayan Ruin and Belize City. Omar was very knowledgeable and extremely engaging. Wearing a mask and curfew did not detract from the fun of the tour."
* A traveler said: "Spectacular experience, all the peoples very helpful, my daughter can touch the sharks, reef beautiful the lunch amazing, thanks for everything"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was extremely knowledgeable. Super friendly and he made our experience wonderful. I did two activities the extreme zip line and the tubing. Tubing was phenomenal but extreme zip line should be combined with tubing. Because is short. Even is more beautiful the zip line going to the river in the tubing."
* A traveler said: "Goff's Caye was a 30 minute boat ride from the city of Belize. My husband and daughter said that the snorkeling was the best they've experienced. I stayed and enjoyed the clear, warm water, beautiful sand, and cold drinks. Our crew was incredible! My only advice is to remember that Belize is 2 hours behind the cruise ship's time. We got there at 9am, like our voucher said to do, but that was actually 7am their time. So, we waited a couple of hours before we got to leave. We also had to make sure that they understood that we HAD to be picked up by a certain time in order to catch the last tender before the cruise ship left. That was a little scary, but Caesar kept his word and got us back just in time. I HIGHLY recommend this excursion. Please don't judge Belize by the city. Get away to one of the beautiful cayes."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Joel was super knowledgeable and funny. The surroundings are absolutely beautiful. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It was a private tour where our guide was very knowledgeable. We learned a lot of interesting things. He made sure that all our requests and interests were met by even improvising during the tour based on our needs."
* A traveler said: "Percy is the best! He took such good care of me and my family and we really enjoyed the food. He also allowed us to make some custom stops along the way (ice cream; grocery store and a souvenir shop), which was much appreciated. I highly recommend this tour company."
* A traveler said: "On Cruise stop to Belize we singed up for a Caving tubing trip. We were picked up on time in a comfortable and air-conditioned car. Our guide was Omar who explained all of Belize history and the caving system. Everything worked out perfectly."
* A traveler said: "Joey was an excellent tour guide. Very knowledgeable about the area, as well as a fountain of information about politics, economy, history, etc. Richard and Carlos at the zip lining were informative, friendly, and safety conscious. Enjoy the ride 😄"
* A traveler said: "Are group was only 4 people plus the guide and we had so much fun! We had such a good time that we decided to add on a stop by Altun Ha. Ask for Paul, a great guide."
* A traveler said: "Michael was great in scheduling flights from SanPedro to the mainland for us. He met us at the airport when we took off and was there when we got back to greet us. The driver Jason and Anthony were awesome they knew a lot about the places that we went and we were always kept apprised of our situation and time constraints. I would highly recommend this to tour. The limo was definitely the way to go!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing and Percy Lewis was a great guide. We learned a lot and tried some wine and rum which was delicious!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Central Highlands