Titanic Belfast is a rich multimedia spectacle standing on the site where the eponymous ill-fated luxury liner was built and first launched. Opened in 2012 to mark the 100th anniversary of the Titanic’s infamous maiden—and only—voyage, Titanic Belfast swiftly became one of Northern Ireland’s most visited tourist attractions. Exhibits chronicle the rise of Belfast as an industrial superpower, re-create the city’s shipyard experience circa the early 1900s, and chart every detail of the construction of the Titanic, from bridge to passenger quarters.
Tours and tickets to Experience Titanic Belfast
What are Titanic Belfast hours of operation?
Should I book Titanic Belfast tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Titanic Belfast 2021?
What's the best way to experience Titanic Belfast?
- Titanic Belfast Entrance Ticket: Titanic Visitor Experience Including SS Nomadic
- City Sightseeing Belfast Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Belfast Bike Tour with Beer Tasting
- Belfast Bike Tours
Things to do near Belfast
- Things to do in Londonderry
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Westport
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England