Queen's University Belfast
Just as Dublin has Trinity, so Belfast has Queen's. It's the city's top university and a center of green and calm. Neo-Gothic and neo-Tudor buildings mingle with less majestic fare. Over 20,000 students attend, so if you come in term-time there's plenty of people-watching to be done as the campus goes about its business.
It was founded in 1849 and its main building was designed by Charles Lanyon. However, the main pleasure for the visitor is less its history and more just strolling around the grounds enjoying the tranquil enclave and the toney streets surrounding the campus.
Ways to experience Queen's University Belfast
Browse. Filter. Book
What are Queen's University Belfast hours of operation?
What's the best way to experience Queen's University Belfast?
- City Sightseeing Belfast Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Private Luxury Full-Day Belfast Sightseeing Tour From Belfast Cruise Terminal
- Belfast Bike Tours
- Belfast Historical And Political Tour
Things to do near Belfast
- Things to do in Londonderry
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Blackpool
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Westport
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England