The picturesque Dark Hedges tree tunnel, formed by the overhanging and intertwined branches of beech trees that line either side, was planted in the 18th century in an effort to spruce up the nearby Gracehill House, a Georgian mansion. Amateur and professional photographers have long been drawn to its eerie beauty, and Dark Hedges is now a popular pilgrimage site for fans of HBO’sGame of Thrones, having been featured in the show.
Dark Hedges Tours
What are Dark Hedges hours of operation?
Should I book Dark Hedges tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Dark Hedges 2021?
What's the best way to experience Dark Hedges?
- Game of Thrones and Giant's Causeway Full-Day Tour from Belfast
- Game of Thrones Premium Tour from Belfast including Giants Causeway
- Private Tour: 'Game of Thrones' and Giant’s Causeway Full-Day Tour from Belfast
- Giant's Causeway Tour including Game of Thrones Sites from Belfast
Things to do near Belfast
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Westport
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England