Top Beijing Multi-day Tours
496 results | All Beijing Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Just Amazing! It is a hike if you want to walk to the "end" of the wall and back so wear comfortable shoes! It was a lot of fun and I am so glad I went. Our guide was awesome and she kept us on schedule and we never felt rushed."
* A traveler said: "Keith was a great guide. We saw all the important sites and he provided the commentary to explain the history and significance. If you have a limited time to explore or just want to get an excellent experience this is a great choice"
* A traveler said: "I had a great day on this tour. Our guide Lili was sweet and welcoming to the group. The group was small - great size, as we moved faster. She was on time on our pick up hotel and everything went as planned. After the wall we had lunch in a very simple chinese restaurant, but boy, the food was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "We spent an amazing 3 days in Beijing with our guide. We loved the flexibility to choose where we wanted to go and especially loved that the tours were one on one. The flow was great. The information given on each site specific and informative. Excellent value for the price. We would do this again in a heartbeat."
* A traveler said: "We arrived earlier than planned and the driver was already waiting. He was very polite and helped us all the way throughout the day."
* A traveler said: "Our guide SUSAN was more than fantastic. She was so personable and informative. She has a great command of the English language. We had such a fun day with her. The Wall was a once in a lifetime experience. The private tour we set up was perfect for our group of 6, including 2 kids. We spent the right amount of time everywhere."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day! I was interested in this kind of tour as we had a 13 hour layover and knew this would be the easiest way to see the most! Linda's driver met us inside the airport and took us to meet Linda. She was great!! The most convenient door to door tour! Highly recommend if you are looking for a day trip from the airport."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed every minute, from the prompt pickup at our hotel and the skilled driving through busy Beijing traffic to the informative guide and yummy lunch. The wall is magnificent and we enjoyed our time there, plus there were opportunities to visit a jade factory, enjoy a tea ceremony, and pick up several souvenirs. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great trip. I requested an early pick up from my hotel and our driver was there on time with assorted fruits and refreshments. Our driver took pictures for us and guided us throughout. Highly recommended if you have a layover and want to see the Great Wall."
* A traveler said: "Jimmy was absolutely amazing, not only is he knowledgeable and kind, he also made sure we saw all the unmissable spots and was very patient with us, particularly with our need for some rest under some very cold weather! Many thanks Jimmy for making our visit an unforgettable experience."
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour! It was a small group and we all had a wonderful day together. So great to see so many sights all in one day, especially if you have limited time in Beijing. Our driver was really amazing and the tour guide was fluent in English. The lunch was delicious too. 10/10. Definitely book this!"
* A traveler said: "This is the best way to see the area and our guide was just fabulous. Tiananmen square was closed but as we had been here before we weren't concerned."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Comfortable transportatio. Guide Stephen was great. The Wall is amazing. Lots of time to walk and enjoy."
* A traveler said: "For us it was very simple. We reserved the tickets and so we were able to skip the line. Nothing more but perfect for us to enjoy this experience."
Beijing Classic Full-Day Tour including the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, Summer Palace and Temple of Heaven
* A traveler said: "The tour group was small so it is very relaxing. Tour guide and driver are awesome company who gave detailed information for all the places which we visited!"
* A traveler said: "Of all the places we visited in Beijing, this was by far our favourite. There was so much to see with lots of variety plus quiet places away from all the crowds. The views from the top across the lake are absolutely stunning, a must see."
* A traveler said: "April was our amazing guide, she was so knowledgeable. It makes all the difference as you understand exactly what you are experiencing and therefore take in more. Thank you April for making it so special."
* A traveler said: "This tour was exceptional! The places, the food, the people! I strongly recommend this tour to everyone visiting Beijing!"
* A traveler said: "This was a well thought out tour. Unlike most food tours, there was large quantities of food provided. The tour was private which allowed me to establish a friendship with the tour guide. I asked many questions along the way and they all were answered with great insight. The guide was very experienced and made me feel very comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous day... had the wall to ourselves... very helpful guide. Good to bring some little snacks for the hike and if it's summer time maybe bring an extra shirt and lots of sunscreen."
* A traveler said: "Great day out with Jerry. Well worth the money. Very knowledgeable guide who makes sure you see everything important and plans day to maximise time spent at sights and out of traffic. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "We did the tour on Sept 26, 2019 in Beijing. Our female tour guide was terrific and very knowledgeable. She was a delight to be with on our tour. The dim sum restaurant our guide took us too was delicious. I would highly recommend this tour for anyone looking to experience the culture and the food of Beijing."
* A traveler said: "William was an awesome tour guide, spoke great English, and helped me learn about the history and culture of China"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Lisa was very good and knowledgeable. She was a good history teller. Her english was good too."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mini Group: 2-Day Beijing Highlights and Great Wall Tour
- Great Wall of China Small-Group Day Trip from Beijing
- 3-Day Beijing Sightseeing Private Custom-Made Combo Tour
- Great Wall of China at Mutianyu Full-Day Tour Including Lunch from Beijing
- Private Mutianyu Great Wall Trip With Speaking-English Driver
- All Inclusive Mutianyu Great Wall and Summer Palace Private Day Tour
- Private Layover Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall, Tiananmen Square, and Forbidden City
- 4-Hour Private Beijing Walking Tour of the Forbidden City
- Mini Group: Beijing Forbidden City Tour with Great Wall Hiking at Mutianyu
- Private Classic Beijing Tour: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City and Summer Palace
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Yandai Byway (Yandai Xiejie)
- Chang'an Avenue (Chang'an Jie)
- Monument to the People’s Heroes
- Huguang Guild Hall
- Treasure Gallery
- Beijing High-Speed Train (Beijing Bullet Train)
- Bell Tower (Zhonglou)
- National Museum of China (NAMOC)
- Huanghuacheng Great Wall
- Gubei Water Town
- Huangyaguan Great Wall (Great Wall at Huangya Pass)
- Hall of Prayer for Good Harvest
- Qianmen Street
- Capital Museum
- Great Wall from Jinshanling to Simatai
- Wangfujing Street (Wangfujing Dajie)
- Imperial Vault of Heaven
- Back Lake (Houhai)
- 798 Art District
- Things to do in Northern China
- Things to do in Tianjin
- Things to do in Datong
- Things to do in Shenyang
- Things to do in Jinan
- Things to do in Pingyao
- Things to do in Qufu
- Things to do in Xian
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Eastern China
- Things to do in Northwest China
- Things to do in Taiyuan
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture