Top Beijing Limousine Tours
26 results | All Beijing Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Just Amazing! It is a hike if you want to walk to the "end" of the wall and back so wear comfortable shoes! It was a lot of fun and I am so glad I went. Our guide was awesome and she kept us on schedule and we never felt rushed."
* A traveler said: "For us it was very simple. We reserved the tickets and so we were able to skip the line. Nothing more but perfect for us to enjoy this experience."
* A traveler said: "Keith was a great guide. We saw all the important sites and he provided the commentary to explain the history and significance. If you have a limited time to explore or just want to get an excellent experience this is a great choice"
* A traveler said: "I had a great day on this tour. Our guide Lili was sweet and welcoming to the group. The group was small - great size, as we moved faster. She was on time on our pick up hotel and everything went as planned. After the wall we had lunch in a very simple chinese restaurant, but boy, the food was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Jimmy was absolutely amazing, not only is he knowledgeable and kind, he also made sure we saw all the unmissable spots and was very patient with us, particularly with our need for some rest under some very cold weather! Many thanks Jimmy for making our visit an unforgettable experience."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed every minute, from the prompt pickup at our hotel and the skilled driving through busy Beijing traffic to the informative guide and yummy lunch. The wall is magnificent and we enjoyed our time there, plus there were opportunities to visit a jade factory, enjoy a tea ceremony, and pick up several souvenirs. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide SUSAN was more than fantastic. She was so personable and informative. She has a great command of the English language. We had such a fun day with her. The Wall was a once in a lifetime experience. The private tour we set up was perfect for our group of 6, including 2 kids. We spent the right amount of time everywhere."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Comfortable transportatio. Guide Stephen was great. The Wall is amazing. Lots of time to walk and enjoy."
* A traveler said: "Kevin the guide was very disposable and avaliable to basically everything that we need to know including where to catch the cable car, toboggan, the best restaurant around with local food and how to manage the mutanyu section in the best time. Great experience !"
* A traveler said: "I liked the tour a lot, and it was really interesting to learn about the history and customs of the China royal dinasties. On the day, part of the palace had been closed for some time, but the guide quickly rearranged the path so that we could keep enjoying our time. Good job!"
* A traveler said: "My driver was there with my name and got me to my hotel in a very narrow alley. Excellent driver! Best investment ever! Don't try to navigate the taxi system - this is MUCH easier!"
* A traveler said: "Was waiting for us at exit hall and got us to the hotel in about a half hour handle all our bags to very good service"
* A traveler said: "William was an awesome tour guide, spoke great English, and helped me learn about the history and culture of China"
* A traveler said: "I was to be in Beijing for just one day. I found individual and group tours. Leo Chu From U China Travel Ltd. called to quote the cost of a single person tour. I found it was double of a group tour. After much thought, I decided it was the best way to see and experience the city my own way. A week before I left New York City, I booked the individual tour Leo had quoted me. On June 30/2016, Julian, my tour guide picked me up at the hotel at 8AM. We boarded a comfortable mini bus and headed for Tiananmen Square, our first stop. Unfortunately, it was barred from entry on that day. So, we continued our tour to the Forbidden City where we spent the whole morning. There is so much to see, learn and absorb a morning is just glimpse of the extraordinary beauty, craftsmanship and thought. As always it was crowded but one could find pockets of isolated places and focus on astounding specific details the long stones of bas-relief carved one in front of the Hall of Supreme Harmony the other by the Hall of Preserving Harmony, the long colorful ceramic depicting Nine Dragons in front of the Palace of Tranquil Longevity, the Hall of Supreme Harmonys roof decorated with yellow tiles yellow being the emperors color with ten imperial figures adorning the roof ridge. We stopped at one of the imperial gardens which houses, very old cypress trees. At the gift shop, an artist delicately paints landscapes, flowers, animals, insects or your name, if you wish, inside miniature glass bottles. I bought a few as presents.|Julian kindly reminded the scheduled lunch. He took me to a Michelin star dumpling restaurant. The food was superb. We then proceeded to The Great wall of China. I was driven to the Mutianyu area. Though it was very hot day, Julian and I walked for several hours the southward route from Tower 6, The Grand Zhengguan Terrace to the Big Corner Watch Tower 1, which is the place where East, West and south connect. The name derives from the fact that it looks like a cor"
* A traveler said: "Excellent attraction ! I won't describe the landscapes. It's better to discover it by yourself, but I can say it's worth it. Stunning and peaceful views around Beijin. Judy is so friendly and concerned. I spent a real good time with her, I'm really grateful !"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mini Group: 2-Day Beijing Highlights and Great Wall Tour
- Great Wall of China Small-Group Day Trip from Beijing
- Great Wall of China at Mutianyu Full-Day Tour Including Lunch from Beijing
- Private Mutianyu Great Wall Trip with English-Speaking Driver
- Private Arrival Transfer: Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) to Hotel
- 4-Hour Private Beijing Walking Tour of the Forbidden City
- All Inclusive Mutianyu Great Wall and Summer Palace Private Day Tour
- Morning Mubus Tour to the Mutianyu Great Wall
- Beijing Layover Tour to Mutianyu Great Wall with English Speaking Guide
- Beijing Private Day Tour of Forbidden City and Great Wall at Mutianyu
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Northern China
- Things to do in Tianjin
- Things to do in Datong
- Things to do in Shenyang
- Things to do in Jinan
- Things to do in Pingyao
- Things to do in Qufu
- Things to do in Xian
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Eastern China
- Things to do in Northwest China
- Things to do in Taiyuan
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture