Top Beijing In the Air
127 results | All Beijing Tours
* A traveler said: "We arrived earlier than planned and the driver was already waiting. He was very polite and helped us all the way throughout the day."
* A traveler said: "For us it was very simple. We reserved the tickets and so we were able to skip the line. Nothing more but perfect for us to enjoy this experience."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Just Amazing! It is a hike if you want to walk to the "end" of the wall and back so wear comfortable shoes! It was a lot of fun and I am so glad I went. Our guide was awesome and she kept us on schedule and we never felt rushed."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day! I was interested in this kind of tour as we had a 13 hour layover and knew this would be the easiest way to see the most! Linda's driver met us inside the airport and took us to meet Linda. She was great!! The most convenient door to door tour! Highly recommend if you are looking for a day trip from the airport."
* A traveler said: "Keith was a great guide. We saw all the important sites and he provided the commentary to explain the history and significance. If you have a limited time to explore or just want to get an excellent experience this is a great choice"
* A traveler said: "April was our amazing guide, she was so knowledgeable. It makes all the difference as you understand exactly what you are experiencing and therefore take in more. Thank you April for making it so special."
* A traveler said: "This tour was just what I was looking for: an opportunity to see a great historical wonder in the very short time I had in Beijing. Everything was easy. I booked the tour super last minute but it still went smoothly. Shane was great, and his English was excellent. There wasn't any question I had that he couldn't answer. One thing I would suggest is to remember to take out cash or exchange money at the airport since you will need it for the cable car and food/souvenirs."
* A traveler said: "Great day out with Jerry. Well worth the money. Very knowledgeable guide who makes sure you see everything important and plans day to maximise time spent at sights and out of traffic. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Jimmy was absolutely amazing, not only is he knowledgeable and kind, he also made sure we saw all the unmissable spots and was very patient with us, particularly with our need for some rest under some very cold weather! Many thanks Jimmy for making our visit an unforgettable experience."
* A traveler said: "It was a great trip. I requested an early pick up from my hotel and our driver was there on time with assorted fruits and refreshments. Our driver took pictures for us and guided us throughout. Highly recommended if you have a layover and want to see the Great Wall."
Beijing Classic Full-Day Tour including the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, Summer Palace and Temple of Heaven
* A traveler said: "The tour group was small so it is very relaxing. Tour guide and driver are awesome company who gave detailed information for all the places which we visited!"
* A traveler said: "This was the best day of our week in Beijing! Our guide, I wish I could remember his name, was amazinghe took pictures for us, made sure we were safe and saw the best parts of the wall. The lunch was also fantastic! My husband and I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "I liked the tour a lot, and it was really interesting to learn about the history and customs of the China royal dinasties. On the day, part of the palace had been closed for some time, but the guide quickly rearranged the path so that we could keep enjoying our time. Good job!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide SUSAN was more than fantastic. She was so personable and informative. She has a great command of the English language. We had such a fun day with her. The Wall was a once in a lifetime experience. The private tour we set up was perfect for our group of 6, including 2 kids. We spent the right amount of time everywhere."
* A traveler said: "As I had just half a day, it was great to find a short tour with a flexible pick-up time. From the start, the company made sure I had all the necessary details about what to bring and where to meet. I wasn't looking for a guide, just someone who would take me up and back with a few tidbits of information and help sorting out tickets. David, the driver, was terrific- very cheerful and knowledgeable- and had me back to the hotel in time for dinner, such was his knowledge of Beijing back streets. As for the Wall- I'll be back, and next time with more hours to explore. Excellent all round!"
* A traveler said: "Whole trip was organized very well. The driver speaks english and is very helpful. They were waiting for us till we recieved the visa, gave us useful instruction. I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "I had a great day on this tour. Our guide Lili was sweet and welcoming to the group. The group was small - great size, as we moved faster. She was on time on our pick up hotel and everything went as planned. After the wall we had lunch in a very simple chinese restaurant, but boy, the food was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Was waiting for us at exit hall and got us to the hotel in about a half hour handle all our bags to very good service"
* A traveler said: "This tour was exceptional! The places, the food, the people! I strongly recommend this tour to everyone visiting Beijing!"
* A traveler said: "Of all the places we visited in Beijing, this was by far our favourite. There was so much to see with lots of variety plus quiet places away from all the crowds. The views from the top across the lake are absolutely stunning, a must see."
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour! It was a small group and we all had a wonderful day together. So great to see so many sights all in one day, especially if you have limited time in Beijing. Our driver was really amazing and the tour guide was fluent in English. The lunch was delicious too. 10/10. Definitely book this!"
* A traveler said: "Perfect organization,perfect hotels, perfect tour guides, perfect new friendships.We recommended this tour 1000."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed seeing Beijing and learning about China’s history. Candy was an engaging guide who was always concerned with making sure the tour went smoothly."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mini Group: 2-Day Beijing Highlights and Great Wall Tour
- Private Mutianyu Great Wall Trip With Speaking-English Driver
- Beijing Classic Full-Day Tour including the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, Summer Palace and Temple of Heaven
- Great Wall of China Small-Group Day Trip from Beijing
- Old Beijing Dinner Tour
- Private Layover Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall, Tiananmen Square, and Forbidden City
- Private All-Inclusive Day Tour: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Mutianyu Great Wall
- 4-Hour Private Beijing Walking Tour of the Forbidden City
- All Inclusive Group Hiking Tour from Jinshangling to Simata Great Wall West
- All Inclusive Mutianyu Great Wall and Summer Palace Private Day Tour
- Things to do in Northern China
- Things to do in Tianjin
- Things to do in Datong
- Things to do in Shenyang
- Things to do in Jinan
- Things to do in Pingyao
- Things to do in Qufu
- Things to do in Xian
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Eastern China
- Things to do in Northwest China
- Things to do in Taiyuan
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture