Top Beijing Bike Tours
27 results | All Beijing Tours
* A traveler said: "For us it was very simple. We reserved the tickets and so we were able to skip the line. Nothing more but perfect for us to enjoy this experience."
* A traveler said: "April was our amazing guide, she was so knowledgeable. It makes all the difference as you understand exactly what you are experiencing and therefore take in more. Thank you April for making it so special."
* A traveler said: "This was a well thought out tour. Unlike most food tours, there was large quantities of food provided. The tour was private which allowed me to establish a friendship with the tour guide. I asked many questions along the way and they all were answered with great insight. The guide was very experienced and made me feel very comfortable."
* A traveler said: "This tour was exceptional! The places, the food, the people! I strongly recommend this tour to everyone visiting Beijing!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Lisa was very good and knowledgeable. She was a good history teller. Her english was good too."
* A traveler said: "Jimmy was absolutely amazing, not only is he knowledgeable and kind, he also made sure we saw all the unmissable spots and was very patient with us, particularly with our need for some rest under some very cold weather! Many thanks Jimmy for making our visit an unforgettable experience."
* A traveler said: "Wow! This was an excellent travel day! Well worth the time to drive out to Beijing to get to a quieter section of the wall. The guide provided great information on Chinese culture and history. We got incredible photos and had a truly remarkable experience with the Great Wall all to ourselves."
* A traveler said: "I had a great day on this tour. Our guide Lili was sweet and welcoming to the group. The group was small - great size, as we moved faster. She was on time on our pick up hotel and everything went as planned. After the wall we had lunch in a very simple chinese restaurant, but boy, the food was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "We arrived earlier than planned and the driver was already waiting. He was very polite and helped us all the way throughout the day."
* A traveler said: "Was waiting for us at exit hall and got us to the hotel in about a half hour handle all our bags to very good service"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was awesome and very personable. The four food stops were perfect and the brewery was quite amazing too. Thank you for the awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "It was a great trip. I requested an early pick up from my hotel and our driver was there on time with assorted fruits and refreshments. Our driver took pictures for us and guided us throughout. Highly recommended if you have a layover and want to see the Great Wall."
* A traveler said: "Dean was awesome awesome as a guide. Very knowledgeable about the area we saw. He made biking through the streets fun and a great cultural experience. We experienced the city in a very different way. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "The highlight of our Beijing visit. A great way to experience the less populated areas of the City. Thanks to Roger for his guidance and insights."
* A traveler said: "Jimmy our guide was terrific. Great sense of humour and knew his stuff. Very well versed in Chinese history great job Jimmy and thanks for making us laugh."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Northern China
- Things to do in Tianjin
- Things to do in Datong
- Things to do in Shenyang
- Things to do in Jinan
- Things to do in Pingyao
- Things to do in Qufu
- Things to do in Xian
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Eastern China
- Things to do in Northwest China
- Things to do in Taiyuan
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture