Acrobatic Shows in Beijing
Chinese acrobatics date back as far as the Qin Dynasty, characterized by a variety of feats and demonstrations of physical strength, balance, and agility. No visit to Beijing would be complete without catching a show. Here’s what you need to know.
See one of the oldest and most famous Chinese acrobatic troupes perform at the Chaoyang Theatre.
Combine a live acrobatics show with a Peking duck dinner and a visit to the Hou Hai Lakes area by booking an evening combo tour.
Make it a day by adding visits to the Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Temple of Heaven, or Mutianyu Great Wall before your Chinese acrobatic show.
Performances generally last one hour.
Many group tours that feature a performance also include hotel transfer and an English-speaking guide.
- Beijing Suggested Itineraries
- Beijing Cuisine
- Climb the Great Wall
- Acrobatic Shows
- Beijing Temples
- Summer Palace Cruises in Beijing
- Exploring the Hutongs of Beijing
- How to Spend 3 Days in Beijing
- Know Before You Go: Visiting the Great Wall of China
- Guide to Climbing the Great Wall of China
- How to Spend 1 Day in Beijing
- Food Lover's Guide to Beijing