Temple of Earth (Ditan Park)
Andingmenwai Street, Beijing, China, 100011
Ditan Park has four entrances at its north, east, south, and west corners. The south gate is easily reached by taking Line 2 on the subway to the Yonghegong Lama Temple stop and using Exit A.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Temple of Earth (Ditan Park)?
What else should I know about attractions in Beijing?
- Lama Temple (Yonghegong)
- Confucius Temple
- Drum Tower (Gulou)
- Yandai Byway (Yandai Xiejie)
- Back Lakes (Hou Hai)
- National Art Museum of China (NAMOC)
- Prince Gong Mansion (Gong Wang Fu)
- Bell Tower (Zhonglou)
- Jingshan Park (Jingshan Gongyuan)
- Beihai Park (Beihai Gongyuan)
- Shijia Hutong Museum
- St. Joseph's Church
- Forbidden City (Palace Museum)
- Beijing Suggested Itineraries
- Beijing Cuisine
- Climb the Great Wall
- Acrobatic Shows
- Beijing Temples
- Summer Palace Cruises in Beijing
- Exploring the Hutongs of Beijing
- How to Spend 3 Days in Beijing
- Know Before You Go: Visiting the Great Wall of China
- Guide to Climbing the Great Wall of China
- How to Spend 1 Day in Beijing
- Food Lover's Guide to Beijing