Top Bayeux Sightseeing Tours
55 results | All Bayeux Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Eric, was so passionate about WWII and shared his wealth of knowledge with us! Great day, highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "MSM was our most anticipated stop while is France. I did not disappoint. Adrian is a helpful, experienced and knowledgeable guide. The day was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Gwendahl was an amazing tour guide, keeping us informed and taking the time to let us ask questions. He kept the tour energetic and informative showing maps and pictures to capture what had happened where on this ever remembered battle. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was excellent! We learned a lot about history, WWII strategies, topography of the area, etc."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed a comfortable van ride from Bayeux to Mont Saint-Michel. Our guide led us on a tour all the way up to the abbey and through its many rooms and chapels. Along the way, he gave us a thorough overview of the history and many interesting details. The views are phenomenal! After we exited at the top, we had about 2.5 hours of free time to explore on our own and have lunch. Although the abbey is well worth the visit, the street on the way up and down is lined with overpriced, low quality souvenir shops and restaurants (all similar items and similar menus) which kind of diminished the historical mood/value of the abbey. Our van ride back to Bayeux was quite comfortable especially since we were hot and tired from the many steps up and down. Be aware that you must have good mobility and have a good sense of balance for this tour-lots of uneven cobblestone, steps, and pavement. It’s a workout, Overall, still a must do and well worth the visit."
* A traveler said: "Utah beach and the American cemetery. We loved the way our guide, Tom, managed to involve us in the history"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was excellent and I would recommend this tour for a family. It was fantastic. My teenagers loved it!!"
* A traveler said: "Can not say more about this tour! Our guide was very knowledgeable and gave everyone ample time to see the sites. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was amazing by providing us with many data. Our main problem was that the boy couldn't speak good spanish."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Matthew was excellent. He picked us up at our Bayeux hotel at 830am and we didnt arrive back until 530pm. He took us to several sites and was very knowledgeable on all aspects of the Normandy period. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour was outstanding, but the lunch allowed the small group to interact and tour guide explained to us things other then related to the tour. Seeing the beaches at high and low tide really gave you a feeling of what the soldiers went through on that day"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and very good and knowledgable guide. Very moving. Did a lot in 8 hours. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "Communications with them was top-notch and occurred a couple of times prior to the morning pickup at our hotel. Charles, our tour guide picked us up in a nice, clean, organized van and started our tour promptly. He's a military history buff with, I believe, a degree in history. He spoke fluent English and is an incredible wealth of information not just with the D-Day Landings, but through the different eras of WWI, American Civil War, etc. The entire tour took the whole day and we covered the coastal area of Normandy and the country side. It was very thorough and his love and enthusiasm to the history of the Landings made this a very worthwhile tour. Highly recommend them and look forward to engaging them the next time I'm back!"
* A traveler said: "Romain is an amazing tour guide. We learned so much and saw the high points during the day. We couldn’t have asked for a better tour and guide. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Mike was very friendly and told me a lot about history of the landing. Having known already a lot about the DD day he told me other facts, logical history tricks and scories. It is with the price... je picked me up at 8:30 close To bayeux, brought me two two extra locations. I saw many things with a lot of information : St mère Église, the story of the paratroopers on the roof, the scarces of the german bulletts, the location of the 82nd airborn division pathfinder landing... many many other treasures of history but also wondering myself trafics and critical and very tough as both cemeteries of colléville and la cambe and also french major Kieffer and Guyenne french air force tactical group mémorial. Worth the money. I advice for the gourmets of history and good tremper this trip with Mike, this tour guide, he is the boss of the Allied victory tour. Ibis budget accommodation is pretty Nice, cheap and friendly as to reserve your budget for the tour"
* A traveler said: "Amandine was wonderful! She had incredible knowledge of the site and especially the history that she shared with us! The stairs and climbing could be daunting, but she paced the tour perfectly! It was an incredible experience and one not to miss if you are in the area! And Amadine made the whole experience outstanding!"
* A traveler said: "Mont St Michel is unique, amazing place to visit. Our guide was knowledgeable and thorough explanations. Our visit to Normandy was very good. Our children are 12 and enjoyed the tour"
* A traveler said: "Lena is very knowledgeable with lots of side stories regarding D Day. She is very pleasant and gave us an excellent tour"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day on this private tour. Our guide was very accommodating, especially since several in our party of four had mobility issues. She did a great job of taking us around Honfleur and it was great to see the country side in the area and especially the little town we visited in Pays d'Auge. Thanks for making it a great day for us."
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip! Giverny was just unbelievable. We have seen many pictures of the place however seeing it in real life was different. Our guide, Mat, made the trip wonderful for us. He was very knowledgable and pleasant. Rouen is a medieval town. We really enjoyed visiting this town too."