Top Bayeux Outdoor Activities
20 results | All Bayeux Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Eric, was so passionate about WWII and shared his wealth of knowledge with us! Great day, highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "MSM was our most anticipated stop while is France. I did not disappoint. Adrian is a helpful, experienced and knowledgeable guide. The day was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Gwendahl was an amazing tour guide, keeping us informed and taking the time to let us ask questions. He kept the tour energetic and informative showing maps and pictures to capture what had happened where on this ever remembered battle. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Utah beach and the American cemetery. We loved the way our guide, Tom, managed to involve us in the history"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was excellent! We learned a lot about history, WWII strategies, topography of the area, etc."
* A traveler said: "The guide was amazing by providing us with many data. Our main problem was that the boy couldn't speak good spanish."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed a comfortable van ride from Bayeux to Mont Saint-Michel. Our guide led us on a tour all the way up to the abbey and through its many rooms and chapels. Along the way, he gave us a thorough overview of the history and many interesting details. The views are phenomenal! After we exited at the top, we had about 2.5 hours of free time to explore on our own and have lunch. Although the abbey is well worth the visit, the street on the way up and down is lined with overpriced, low quality souvenir shops and restaurants (all similar items and similar menus) which kind of diminished the historical mood/value of the abbey. Our van ride back to Bayeux was quite comfortable especially since we were hot and tired from the many steps up and down. Be aware that you must have good mobility and have a good sense of balance for this tour-lots of uneven cobblestone, steps, and pavement. It’s a workout, Overall, still a must do and well worth the visit."
* A traveler said: "Can not say more about this tour! Our guide was very knowledgeable and gave everyone ample time to see the sites. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was excellent and I would recommend this tour for a family. It was fantastic. My teenagers loved it!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Matthew was excellent. He picked us up at our Bayeux hotel at 830am and we didnt arrive back until 530pm. He took us to several sites and was very knowledgeable on all aspects of the Normandy period. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and very good and knowledgable guide. Very moving. Did a lot in 8 hours. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "The tour was outstanding, but the lunch allowed the small group to interact and tour guide explained to us things other then related to the tour. Seeing the beaches at high and low tide really gave you a feeling of what the soldiers went through on that day"
* A traveler said: "Mont St Michel is unique, amazing place to visit. Our guide was knowledgeable and thorough explanations. Our visit to Normandy was very good. Our children are 12 and enjoyed the tour"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Baron Gérard Museum of Art and History (MAHB)
- Airborne Museum (Musée Airborne)
- Bayeux Tapestry (Tapisserie de Bayeux)
- Ardenne Abbey (Abbey d'Ardenne)
- Sword Beach
- Mulberry Harbour
- Brittany (Bretagne)
- Lace Conservatory (Conservatoire de la Dentelle)
- Bény-sur-Mer Canadian War Cemetery
- Merville Battery (Batterie de Merville)
- Bayeux Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Bayeux)
- Memorial Museum of the Battle of Normandy (Musée Mémorial de la Bataille de Normandie)
- Omaha Beach Memorial Museum (Musée Mémorial d’Omaha Beach)