Top Bavaria Multi-day Tours
24 results | All Bavaria Tours
* A traveler said: "Amir was our tour guide for the Neuschwanstein Castle tour. He was filled with historical details not found in books or on-line. Very witty comments. Danke, Amir!"
* A traveler said: "Great day was had with Mentor (driver) and Francesca (guide). Picked up as indicated, in a new, well appointed mini coach. Francesca was informative throughout our trip. In turn Mentor drive with great care and attention throughout. Great experience and in truth a really good day."
* A traveler said: "Very comfortable bus ride to Rothenburg. We stopped at a fun and interesting castle in Harburg, which included a guided tour. Jackie, our tour guide, gave us wonderful insights all along the way on the Romantic Road to Rothenburg. The town of Rothenburg felt like we were transported back in time... it was quaint and picturesque!"
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour, went again the second year in a row from Australia. Guide was fantastic and the bus was fresh and new each time. Views are amazing."
* A traveler said: "Guide was very knowledgeable|Excellent choice of foods and drink|Would highly recommend this tou"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful time I had on this tour! Noel was very informative and FUN.. he made the experience! I would recommend this tour to anyone and would go again. The tour goes to very well known beer halls and you get a great feel for Bavarian beer culture."
* A traveler said: "Nicholas was a fantastic guide for our private tour to Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Ettal, Oberammergau, the alpine coaster and Neuschwanstein Castle. We were able to enjoy our time at our own pace while gaining excellent knowledge about Munich, Bavaria, and each stop along the way. This tour was a highlight of our family trip. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Sandra was very informative and knows her history. She has only lived in Munich for 3 years and already has gained a lot of knowledge on the City. She had a plan of everything she wanted to show us and did a great job explaining everything. Our tour went into the evening and she had many photos to go with the stories of the history that occurred in many of the locations."
* A traveler said: "David was very knowledgeable and shared his information in a humorous and interesting way. Although I had been to Munich a number of times I learned a great deal about the city from him. He is a great story teller with props that make you feel like you have gone back in time! I highly recommend his tour. You won’t be disappointed!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- LEGOLAND® Germany
- Regensburg Old Town
- Documentation Center Nazi Party Rally Grounds
- Olympic Tower
- Old Pinakothek (Alte Pinakothek)
- King's Lake (Konigssee)
- BMW Museum
- King's Square (Königsplatz)
- Bavaria Filmstadt (Bavarian Film Studio)
- Schwetzingen Castle (Schloss Schwetzingen)
- Hellabrunn Zoo (Tierpark Hellabrunn)
- Imperial Castle of Nuremberg (Kaiserburg)
- Field Marshals' Hall (Feldherrnhalle)
- Albrecht Dürer's House
- Andechs Monastery
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Lombardy