Top Basel Cultural Tours
36 results | All Basel Tours
* A traveler said: "This was an enjoyable, comfortable tour . Basel is a beautiful City. My travel companion left her purse on the bus and we were able to retrieve it when the dricver was finished for the day. How thankful and pleased in his effort to get the purse back to her."
* A traveler said: "Adrian was a great guide for our day to Pilatus. We had an excellent day and saw a lot on the tour. Fun taking so many modes of transportation. Switzerland is beautiful."
* A traveler said: "We were so fortunate to have Oskar guide us from Basel to Luzern. He is so knowledgeable about the train trip (and points of interest along the way), and once in Luzern, he took us to amazing sights both well-known and out-of-the-way. He is a delightful guide. He even suggested a great restaurant for our return to Basel (Walliserkanne, which was great). Thank you, Oskar!!"
* A traveler said: "Having a friendly and personable driver gave us a wonderful first impression of Basel. Viator is always reliable."
* A traveler said: "Interesting tour with lots of variety in the areas showcased and the related stories. Participants were organized into smaller groups based on language preference, enabling the guides to give unilingual presentations and cover much more than would otherwise be possible. Pace was relaxed but efficient. Our guide spoke excellent English."
* A traveler said: "Excellent and guide was super nice and good. Highly recommend both she and the tour. Fanny Katz, Travel Advisor Basel -- In this private tour felt I saw and learned the city of Basel. Will send clients in future and use this tour."
* A traveler said: "Oskar was an amazing and knowledgeable guide. He individualized the tour and in four hours gave up multiple experiences and tips for further exploration."
* A traveler said: "Driver was prompt courteous and the process was hassle free. Just what we wanted."
* A traveler said: "Chad was knowledgeable about Basel culture and the history. He answered all our questions very well. Would do another guided tour with him."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing trip! The drive to Amsterdam was perfect. Michael the driver was really really fun and informative and helpful! Our guide was so impressive - he took time to allow us to experience the city in a unique and personal way. I would highly recommend this trip to everyone. We learned about so much of the history in a manner that allowed us to truly absorb the facts because it was so individually tailored. And the guide loved sharing his town."
* A traveler said: "The guide was a wealth of knowledge. She narrated the entire time. It was an educational tour of Basel. It included a lot of walking, but was worth it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Swiss Alps