Top Bari Travel & Transportation Services
121 results | All Bari Tours
* A traveler said: "Our Guide Georgina was knowageable of Bari's food and wine, but her relationships with local resturant Owners made all our stops more personal."
* A traveler said: "It’s a very interesting tour. We learned a lot about Matera and Alberobello because our guide Vito was knowledgeable. He was accommodating and friendly. It rained so hard on our way to Alberobello but we prayed altogether for the rain to stop and it did!! This is a must-do when you’re in Bari."
* A traveler said: "Velo Service offers a variety of tours and experiences but this one was probably one of the most authentic. Giada, our tour guide, managed a group of seven tourists speaking 3 different languages and she did it quite well, all while being knowledgeable and entertaining. We got to visit all the major landmarks of the city and got to learn their history as well as making a few stops to try local foods (getting to skip the line at Panificio Fiore was great). The tour led us along the Lungomare where there was a surprise performance by a local tarantela musician in which we got to participate. The tour concluded with a small pasta class on how to make orecchiette, which was taught by Donna Carmela, who is somewhat of a local celebrity and institution. It would take us years to reach her level of expertise at making this deceptively simple looking pasta, but it was a joy to watch her work. Of course, we also got to try the orecchiette with a simple tomato sauce. It was truly an authentic experience."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic very friendly and helpful. We had a small group of 8. Our guides English was very good. Don’t eat before excellent food"
* A traveler said: "Visiting Azienda Agricola Mazzone was a great experience for me and my friends. The owners were very kind, friendly and always ready to answer all our questions. We've learned a lot about the wine production process. Delicious wine paired with awesome homemade food make us want to go back soon!"
* A traveler said: "Adriano was an excellent guide bringing the sights, sounds, tastes and smells of Bari Old Town to life. All the staff were great and would recommend going on this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Falicita was very friendly and helpful and made us feel very welcome to the town of Bari. The food tasting was great."
* A traveler said: "It was very nice. We take the boat at 2pm, we could enjoy the sun. The tour was wonderful, we could see polignano on the front. We had a stop for swim and eat/drink something."
* A traveler said: "Loved making pasta and learning some italian tricks to rolling different styles out and christian and her mom were wonderful!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was such a joy the wine was the best I’ve ever tasted learning about how the wine is made and the length of time and preparation going into it was fascinating"
* A traveler said: "Informative, friendly guide! Great fun cycling around and very enjoyable pasta experience. Also offered to keep the bikes after if we wanted! 10/10!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a Saturday morning 3 Street food rickshaw tour with Silvia. It was the best money we spent all weekend. So much fun and we got to taste the most amazing food. We definitely didn’t need any lunch afterwards. Silvia was so knowledgeable and friendly. I would recommend this to everyone."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I were most impressed with the rickshaw tour. The guide and driver of the rickshaw, Vlad, was excellent at his work, and his manners are super. The tour itself was very informative, and we would easily recommend it to anyone who wants to know about the history of this nice city."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Alberobello & Locorotondo
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast