Top Barcelona Stand Up Paddleboarding
13 results | All Barcelona Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience. Yago at Anywhere Watersports was fantastic. So helpful and patient. A real find. This is a great trip even though you need to get up super early. Don’t miss this."
* A traveler said: "We decided to book this tour at the last minute and it did not disappoint. I did not know much about the stadium and the team but when I left I was a fan! Beautiful stadium and so much to see!"
* A traveler said: "We had 3 hours city tour with Jeronimo who is an excellent guide. We went to the most important places with enough degree of flexibility. Jeronimo showed continous friendliness and professionalism. We enjoyed the tour and we learned a lot. Thanks."
* A traveler said: "I was traveling alone. This tour was just perfect. My guide was amazing. He took me around town I would never find or look for. He told me much about history, food, Best restaurants-away from touristy parts and I had amazing tapas!!! great time. I would strongly recommend if you are not into typical touristy adventures."
* A traveler said: "I have difficulty walking so we had a private tour. Javier was very personable and knowledgeable about the wines of Spain — especially since we will be visiting many of these regions. In addition, we were introduced to a lovely part of Barcelona that we had not seen in previous visits."
* A traveler said: "The driver arrived on time, polite and professional. I recommend and would use this Company and this Driver again."
* A traveler said: "This was the best night in Barcelona. Great food and drink and tried food and drinks we have not before. Met some really nice people and our guide Alex made the tour a fun and knowledgable experience."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was terrific. He took us to some great highlights especially Guell Park-very interesting. Highly recommend a private tour if pushed for time, like we were."
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience with renting paddle boards here. Very easy to find the location (right on the beach), check-in was easy and we had a ton of fun on the water. Must do!"
* A traveler said: "A really fabulous evening trip. There were only 4 of us in total. David the skipper made sure we were exceptionally looked after. He was full of local information. The boat was comfortable and the stop for a swim in the sunset was a wonderful experience. Very highly recommended"
Frequently Asked Questions
- CaixaForum Barcelona
- Olympic Stadium
- Freixenet Winery (Celler Freixenet)
- Saint Jordi Palace (Palau Sant Jordi)
- Antoni Tàpies Foundation (Fundació Antoni Tàpies)
- Illa Fantasia Water Park
- Botanical Garden of Barcelona
- Casa Bacardí Sitges
- Barcelona Maritime Museum (Museu Marítim de Barcelona)
- El Tablao de Carmen
- Catalunya Square (Plaça de Catalunya)
- Maricel Museum (Museu de Maricel)
- Glories Tower (Torre Gories)
- Cardona Castle (Castell de Cardona)
- Collserola Tower (Torre de Collserola)
- Sant Sadurni d'Anoia
- Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum
- El Born
- El Born Cultural and Memorial Centre (El Born Centre de Cultura i Memòria)
- History Museum of Catalonia (Museu d'Historia de Catalunya)
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées