Top Barcelona Fun & Games
22 results | All Barcelona Tours
* A traveler said: "We all enjoyed learning about Barcelona and it’s history both politically and socially through its architecture and culture. Daniel was a terrific guide- very knowledgeable and his English was impressive. Viator is lucky to have him 😁"
* A traveler said: "Eor the first time in this place and no regret !!! Please visit !!!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our 3 hour segway tour. We got to see man different sites that as part of walking and bus tours that we did were missed. I would highly recommend doing a segway tour in Barcelona and to use this company!"
* A traveler said: "This was the best night in Barcelona. Great food and drink and tried food and drinks we have not before. Met some really nice people and our guide Alex made the tour a fun and knowledgable experience."
* A traveler said: "Very nice guide, teenager friendly, well informed, very supporting, interesting stories. An excellent tour guide"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful park. A very long walk from the bottom of las Ramblas but well worth it. You see so much more walking than taxi, subway or bus. Quirky, scenic, value for money. Fantastic part of our stay in Barcelona"
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful tour, I would call a sampler of Costa Brava! Our tour guide Jordi was informative, gracious and simply the best. We would definitely return but in September at the tail end of high season. Highly recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Botanical Garden of Barcelona
- Otto Zutz Club
- Colonia Güell
- Barcelona La Ribera
- Barcelona Zoo
- Montjuic Park (Parc de Montjuïc)
- Cau Ferrat Museum (Museu del Cau Ferrat)
- Royal Monastery of St. Mary of Pedralbes (Monestir de Pedralbes)
- Casa Bacardí Sitges
- Estrella Damm Factory
- Collserola Tower (Torre de Collserola)
- Barceloneta Beach
- Montjuïc Castle (Castell de Montjuïc)
- Dalí Theatre-Museum (Teatro-Museo Dalí)
- Sant Pau Recinte Modernista
- Museum of Natural Sciences of Barcelona (Museu Blau)
- Magic Fountain (Font Màgica)
- Sant Joan Funicular Railway
- George Orwell Square (Plaça de George Orwell)
- Collserola Park (Parc de Collserola)
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées