One of Barcelona’s most fanciful buildings, the elaborate Casa Batlló was built by celebrated Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí and is nicknamed the “House of Bones” for its contorted window frames and skeletal pillars. Casa Batlló’s interior is equally mind-boggling, featuring rippled walls, exquisite tile work, and sculpted fireplaces.
Ways to experience Casa Batlló
Browse. Filter. Book
What are Casa Batlló hours of operation?
Should I book Casa Batlló tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Casa Batlló 2020?
What's the best way to experience Casa Batlló?
- Complete Gaudí Tour: Casa Batlló, Park Guell & Sagrada Família with Tower Climb
- Gaudì Private Tour with Sagrada Familia and Casa Batllò
- Girona and Costa Brava Small-Group Tour with Hotel pickup from Barcelona
- Girona and Dali Museum Small Group Tour with Hotel Pick-up from Barcelona
Things to do near Barcelona
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées