Bangkok to Dream World
Saved to wishlist!
Day Trips from Bangkok
4 results | All Dream World Tours
Spend a day at Bangkok's Dream World with 4 different zones—Dream World Plaza, Dream Gardens, Fantasy Land, and Adventure Land. Enjoy over 40 different imported rides and family attractions. Visit the Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, or experience an arctic winter in Snow Town. • 4 unique themed zones to explore at Bangkok's Dream World • Over 40 different rides with varying themes & concepts • Plenty of photo opportunities with your favorite fairy tales • Magical chance to experience arctic winter in Snow Town • Gorgeous themed gardens with detailed landscape design
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
It's your exciting time to make your dream come true at Dream World. You can enjoy the rides free at leisure such as Hanging Coaster, Space Mountain, Vikings, Haunted Mansion, Ropter, Super Splash, Cable car or Antique Car, as much as you want. Adventure Land - experience the rides - Space Mountain, Hanging Coaster, Haunted Mansion, Viking Ship, Bump Car, UFO Space Craft, Thunderbird, Bump Boat, Monorail, Super Splash, Raptor, Antique Car, Flying Carpet etc. Fantasy Land - where your favorite fairy tales come to life - the dwarf cottages, the sleeping beauty castle, Cinderella pumpkin carriage, Jack and the bean stalk, dance and magic show ......
Make your way to Bangkok's Dreamworld, where you'll have guaranteed admission to this popular attraction with your prepaid ticket. Explore the Western-style theme park's four zones, including Adventure Land, Fantasy Land, Dream Gardens, and Dreamworld Plaza. Each zone has a collection of rides and attractions that will entertain guests of all ages. Ride the more than 40 rides and experiences, such as Space Mountain and Haunted Mansion. Take a sleigh ride or go sledding in Snowtown. Attend the Animal Show or the Hollywood Action show, as well as the daily parades. Explore at your leisure; your day ends with drop-off back at your Bangkok hotel.
Dream World Bangkok - A visit to Dream World theme park is a fun-filled, entertaining day out where, as the name suggests, children’s fantasies become realities: they can sleigh or make snow angels in Snow Land, ride a rollercoaster up Space Mountain, and meet Cinderella and Pocahontas all in one day. While Dream World’s high-octane rides might not measure up to the best of American or Japanese theme parks’, the sights and attractions for smaller children are excellent and ensure an exciting family day out and a lot of memorable photographs. Although it’s not actually located in Bangkok, Dream World is only a short ride up the motorway, past Don Muang, the old international airport. Tickets cost 650baht for entrance and unlimited rides, although this excludes Snow Town which costs 150baht extra. If you book a day tour everything is included.
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets