Top Activities on the Ground in Bangkok
460 results | All Bangkok Tours
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend this tour. I only wish I had done this earlier on in my trip because you get a better sense of the city. It’s a leisurely ride that most anyone can complete. It was surely very hot and sweaty in early March. Riding in narrow areas of people’s homes and business was so cool and the locals would often holler “hello!”"
* A traveler said: "The bike tour was fun and we got to see a quiet part of the city. We got to see some back streets and got to ride a long-tail boat across the river."
* A traveler said: "Tae! Passionate very knowledgeable what a wonderful soul, I did not know what to expect however I was pleased from the very start with the experience from getting introduced to my tuk-tuk driver all the wonderful stops in between even getting dropped off at my hotel was great , I will do it again and highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide. Very knowledgeable and efficient. All components of the itinerary were handled well."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! Very nice and friendly guide. It's a one in a lifetime experience. The food is very good too."
* A traveler said: "Yuut was great and really catered the tour perfectly to our needs. We visited the grand palace, surrounding temples, and took a long boat. He is very knowledgable and a pleasure to experience bangkok with."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and knowledgeable tour guide. The tour was informative and enjoyable. Visited all the must see sites including the palace and all famous Buddhist temples. Visited the Art Gallery in the city."
* A traveler said: "Would recommend this tour. It does get very humid in the jungle so be prepared for that and some of the paths are quite narrow so need to be a competent rider, you can always walk your bike through these sections though. An enjoyable afternoon."
* A traveler said: "The local guide Qing is an friendly and polite tour leader. Tour is interesting and knowledgeable. Schedule for 4 hours tour but had exceeded more than 5 hours. Feel secure and safe as route management is well plan and smooth. Will join again if they plan for another route."
* A traveler said: "Very well-organized tour, a very informative travel guide with a great sense of humor. Money well spent."
* A traveler said: "What a lovely day out in an amazing city with a wonderful guide! Tuangtip was full of knowledge and a great person to spend the day with. Would do it all again!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome food selection from street and market vendors! Awesome ride on local transportation. Went on 3 food tours and bar far this is the best"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great! I highly recommend it to anyone that wishes to do something different. |I asked to visit a few different places and there was no problem at all in doing so.|Our guide was Andy and he was super nice and knew how to answer all of our questions!|Had an amazing time with my family"
* A traveler said: "We met and decided on what we fancied doing for the evening - this consisted of food, alcohol, ping pong show and lady boys show. Best night out in Bangkok. Best guide ever"
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic way to see Bangkok. We traveled through the backstreets and sampled some great local food. Our guides Lily and Ming were extremely professional, kept us safe and were very friendly and informative. A must for anyone visiting Bangkok!"
* A traveler said: "A great wY to see art of Bangkok you would not normally see. Good friendly and helpful guide! A real must do!"
* A traveler said: "Jobe was a great guide! I enjoyed my time and they even ran the tour with only me as the guest! It was great to see local Bangkok, they included cold bottled water along the way when needed, lunch was a choice of 4 meals. It was a great tour, can not recommend highly enough."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Golf Tours & Tee Times
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Running Tours
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Alpine Golf Club
- Amphawa Floating Market
- BTS Skytrain (Bangkok Mass Transit System)
- Wat Suthat Thepwararam
- National Museum of Royal Barges
- Bangkok NANTA Theatre
- Asiatique The Riverfront
- Dusit Palace
- Koh Kret (Ko Kret)
- Golden Mount (Wat Saket)
- MOCA Bangkok (Museum of Contemporary Art)
- Chatuchak Market
- Lumpinee Boxing Stadium
- Marble Temple (Wat Benchamabophit)
- Art in Paradise Bangkok
- Phahurat Market (Little India)
- Temple of the Great Relic (Wat Mahathat)
- KidZania Bangkok
- Bangkok National Museum
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
Day Trips from Bangkok
- Bangkok to Pattaya
- Bangkok to Phuket
- Bangkok to Coral Island (Koh Larn)
- Bangkok to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Bangkok to Bridge on the River Kwai
- Bangkok to Chiang Mai
- Bangkok to Dream World
- Bangkok to Erawan National Park (Erawan Falls)
- Bangkok to Khao Yai National Park
- Bangkok to Amphawa Floating Market
- Bangkok to Kanchanaburi
- Bangkok to Hua Hin
- Bangkok to Pattaya Beach