Top Bangkok Travel & Transportation Services
431 results | All Bangkok Tours
* A traveler said: "it was easy to find them since they were holding up a sign with our name. They were waiting for us. Very friendly."
* A traveler said: "As soon as your through the gate they are waiting in the area easy to find and a comfortable journey to the hotel"
* A traveler said: "Easy to navigate they were exactly where the directions said they would be and we departed about 5-10 min after meeting with them. Little expensive compared to what you would pay a taxi but the ease of mind getting off the plane was nice"
* A traveler said: "Good service, also they were super helpful, I got my schedule wrong and took the care to call me and check, if not for them I would have missed my flight"
* A traveler said: "The driver was on time and very polite. I was alone on the shuttle and we arrived quickly at the airport (it was a Saturday morning and not much traffic)."
* A traveler said: "It took us approx 1.5 hours to get through immigration and security at Bangkok airport and thankfully our driver was still waiting for us when we got out. The car was clean and tidy and the driver friendly Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Great experience, great driver. Showed up on time and had me to the airport as expected within 30 minutes."
* A traveler said: "Did this to get through quickly, and didn't end up needing it as it was pretty empty at the time our plane arrived. Had heard many horror stories about the lines here, but just lucked out. As far as the service went, they were very professional and did a good job."
* A traveler said: "Meeting the representative was easy once we established that the meeting place was exit 3. That was not clearly marked on the printout. The driver was friendly and the trip to the hotel was quick."
* A traveler said: "Been using Viator for over 10 yrs now and it's the only one we'll use in the future. Viator is an honest, reliable, safe transfer/tour company.|Highly recommend for anyone thinking of booking with Viator, great prices also. 10/10 as usual for our last transfers with Viator"
* A traveler said: "Pick up was efficiently organized given that Bangkok Airport can be hectic at all hours. Agent at gate 3 was waiting for me and she called the car in question which arrived within 5-10 minutes. Price was right, as well."
* A traveler said: "I used this same transfer service for my arrival and departure. I would definitely book with them again. Everything was smooth and professional."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! Very nice and friendly guide. It's a one in a lifetime experience. The food is very good too."
* A traveler said: "Long day and crazy early start but good fun and the guide was fantastic. I was running late and he waited, never complained. Even went out of their way to drop us close to our hotel although we didn’t have the tour with that option. Would definitely use these guys again. Funny and informative."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful evening with great food, fun entertainment, Great disco and entertainment on the upper deck! Fantastic views and a very successful cruise! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Yuut was great and really catered the tour perfectly to our needs. We visited the grand palace, surrounding temples, and took a long boat. He is very knowledgable and a pleasure to experience bangkok with."
* A traveler said: "Presha (Peter) was a wonderful guide. His English was very fluent. Presha was gracious, friendly and knowledgeable. He adapted our itinerary to our pace and interests. We saw all the highlights we wanted to see in beautiful Bangkok. Our driver was professional and safely navigated the busy streets."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and knowledgeable tour guide. The tour was informative and enjoyable. Visited all the must see sites including the palace and all famous Buddhist temples. Visited the Art Gallery in the city."
* A traveler said: "From start to finish, very good and informative tour guide excellent.. floating market, long boat excellent."
* A traveler said: "Tae! Passionate very knowledgeable what a wonderful soul, I did not know what to expect however I was pleased from the very start with the experience from getting introduced to my tuk-tuk driver all the wonderful stops in between even getting dropped off at my hotel was great , I will do it again and highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Peter was a great guide. His English was very good and he was very knowledgeable. We had a great learning experience thanks to Peter"
* A traveler said: "It was a great day, the guide and driver were early. There is very little traffic early in the morning. We visited the Memorial, museum and then went on a boat ride up to see the bridge. Walking the bridge was nice along with riding the train. For me, it was a great day and experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Temple of the Great Relic (Wat Mahathat)
- Erawan Museum
- Jim Thompson House Museum
- Central World Plaza
- Sri Mariamman Temple
- Flow House Bangkok
- Amphawa Floating Market
- Phra Sumen Fort
- Maeklong Railway Market
- Baipai Thai Cooking School
- Rajadamnern Stadium
- Artist House at Klong Bang Luang (Baan Silapin)
- Siam Amazing Park
- Marble Temple (Wat Benchamabophit)
- Vimanmek Mansion
- MOCA Bangkok (Museum of Contemporary Art)
- Lumpini Park (Lumphini Park)
- Democracy Monument
- Calypso Cabaret
- Khao San Road
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
Day Trips from Bangkok
- Bangkok to Pattaya
- Bangkok to Phuket
- Bangkok to Coral Island (Koh Larn)
- Bangkok to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Bangkok to Bridge on the River Kwai
- Bangkok to Chiang Mai
- Bangkok to Dream World
- Bangkok to Erawan National Park (Erawan Falls)
- Bangkok to Khao Yai National Park
- Bangkok to Amphawa Floating Market
- Bangkok to Kanchanaburi
- Bangkok to Hua Hin
- Bangkok to Pattaya Beach