Top Bangkok Rail Tours
89 results | All Bangkok Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide. Very knowledgeable and efficient. All components of the itinerary were handled well."
* A traveler said: "Long day and crazy early start but good fun and the guide was fantastic. I was running late and he waited, never complained. Even went out of their way to drop us close to our hotel although we didn’t have the tour with that option. Would definitely use these guys again. Funny and informative."
* A traveler said: "What a great day out. We really enjoyed the drive up to the river Kwai and the walk over over this famous bridge. The guide was so attentive and gave us great information. We loved the boat ride and train journey. Lunch was awesome. For the money which we paid we expected less but so much was included. I Asia definetly the agent to choose!"
* A traveler said: "Siri was just amazing! Best tour guide ever. Our kids loved her. The markets were nice, the AC vehicle super comfortable."
* A traveler said: "The tour was wonderful! Despite the heat, I had a great time on the tour, and got to see a lot of temples. Our guide Niranya kept us engaged with stories and tidbits about the history of ayutthaya and thailand."
* A traveler said: "Peter was a great guide. His English was very good and he was very knowledgeable. We had a great learning experience thanks to Peter"
* A traveler said: "From start to finish, very good and informative tour guide excellent.. floating market, long boat excellent."
* A traveler said: "Yuut was great and really catered the tour perfectly to our needs. We visited the grand palace, surrounding temples, and took a long boat. He is very knowledgable and a pleasure to experience bangkok with."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed this tour for a second time - this time it was better as we saw more of Ayutthaya which has undergone a huge improvement in the last 3 years. Many more buildings and areas to see making it a very interesting day out of Bangkok."
* A traveler said: "Excellent value for money with all entrant fees to temples included within the trip total. Timings are well thought out and if your fellow travellers are like minded, then the trip moves along well, it’s just frustrating if you have to wait for stragglers in the group. The return river cruise is very pleasant with the buffet lunch, which is tasty and fresh - good variety of choice and choice of purchasing beer / alcoholic drink if wished. Also given the option of staying an having shuttle boat to night market instead of return to hotel if wished - added bonus as not expected. Great trip - would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Thanks so much. Our guide was knowledgeable and new the tricks for deftly navigating through Bangkok. Great job and thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! Very nice and friendly guide. It's a one in a lifetime experience. The food is very good too."
* A traveler said: "The tour was great! I highly recommend it to anyone that wishes to do something different. |I asked to visit a few different places and there was no problem at all in doing so.|Our guide was Andy and he was super nice and knew how to answer all of our questions!|Had an amazing time with my family"
* A traveler said: "It was a great day, the guide and driver were early. There is very little traffic early in the morning. We visited the Memorial, museum and then went on a boat ride up to see the bridge. Walking the bridge was nice along with riding the train. For me, it was a great day and experience."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful day we had in Thailand with your guide, Mod. What a lovely well-informed lady. She made our day special."
* A traveler said: "Trip was well organised and was full packed. Please be prepared for it being a very long day. Food was wonderful. Overall a very pleasing trip."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Yui was amazing, we had a Mai Tai overlooking Bangkok from the Sofitel, navigated the ferry, skyrail and motorbike taxis, and finished with a trip to Asiatique which was an experience even in the rain. Meal was authentically Thai and the whole evening was wonderful. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Was a fantastic 2day trip. Would highly recommend, accom as per itinerary, food great and local guide fantastic. Guide on bus had very poor English and was difficult to understand when giving history on bus. Need small notes in cash as only cash once at rafts and they seemed to struggle with big notes for change."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Speed Boats
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- National Museum of Royal Barges
- Golden Mount (Wat Saket)
- Dusit Palace
- Koh Kret (Ko Kret)
- Bang Pa-In Royal Palace
- Taling Chan Floating Market
- Marble Temple (Wat Benchamabophit)
- SEA LIFE® Bangkok Ocean World
- Central World Plaza
- Artist House at Klong Bang Luang (Baan Silapin)
- Siam Niramit Bangkok
- Khao Yai National Park
- Wat Suthat Thepwararam
- Sri Mariamman Temple
- Khlong Toei Market
- Flow House Bangkok
- Khao San Road
- Vimanmek Mansion
- Line Village Bangkok
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
Day Trips from Bangkok
- Bangkok to Pattaya
- Bangkok to Phuket
- Bangkok to Coral Island (Koh Larn)
- Bangkok to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Bangkok to Bridge on the River Kwai
- Bangkok to Chiang Mai
- Bangkok to Dream World
- Bangkok to Erawan National Park (Erawan Falls)
- Bangkok to Khao Yai National Park
- Bangkok to Amphawa Floating Market
- Bangkok to Kanchanaburi
- Bangkok to Hua Hin
- Bangkok to Pattaya Beach