Top Bangkok Museum Tickets & Passes
55 results | All Bangkok Tours
* A traveler said: "Long day and crazy early start but good fun and the guide was fantastic. I was running late and he waited, never complained. Even went out of their way to drop us close to our hotel although we didn’t have the tour with that option. Would definitely use these guys again. Funny and informative."
* A traveler said: "Yuut was great and really catered the tour perfectly to our needs. We visited the grand palace, surrounding temples, and took a long boat. He is very knowledgable and a pleasure to experience bangkok with."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! Very nice and friendly guide. It's a one in a lifetime experience. The food is very good too."
* A traveler said: "After having some problems with the local travel agency in Bangkok to accept our plans for the day (but great assistance from Jill and Ronja from Viator), we had a fine day incl. lunch in a Thai Restaurant. The problem was, that it was must for us to visit the Royal Barge Museum (because it is very seldom that the barges are out on the Chao Praya river for a celebration). But the Museum was definetly closed because of the barges had to be prepared for a ceremony on the river on Oct 24,2019).It was hard for us to accept this cicumstance, but we made the best out of it and visited among others the the Grand Palace, Chinatown and Wat Arun with a very friendly and knowledgeable guide. Summary: If you plan such a Flexi Full Daytour, either let Viator resp. their local Agent make plans for the day, or give Viator suggestions of 4-6 attractions you would like to see on this tour. Then we are sure you will find a solution and will have a memorable day !"
* A traveler said: "Nina was an excellent tour guide. She gave a lot of historical data that gave context to what we were seeing and made a big difference to how much we enjoyed the sights. Nina has a wonderful personality and was very gracious throughout the entire tour."
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour and and guide. She was fantastic. Due to Covid-19 we stayed away from crowded areas, but still feel like we saw much of the city and its beauty. Still hoping to receive the pictures that she took of our family~"
* A traveler said: "Tae! Passionate very knowledgeable what a wonderful soul, I did not know what to expect however I was pleased from the very start with the experience from getting introduced to my tuk-tuk driver all the wonderful stops in between even getting dropped off at my hotel was great , I will do it again and highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "This 3 temples tour was exactly what I was looking for. I was picked up on time from the hotel by a lovely tour guide named Yui and her driver. We went to 3 locations in Bangkok. Yui explanated everything along the way and took photos of me in front of important locations. It was very casual and 'one on one' (not like a rushed group tour) I felt like I was traveling with a friend. She was very helpful even after the tour with some confusing details of my trip, and helped me out tremendously, and I am truly Thankful to have been lucky enough to meet her. In my opinion she is a real asset to the tour co."
* A traveler said: "We really had a great time. It is a must experience tour. Thank you to our tour guide and driver. Thank you Viator."
* A traveler said: "Tipp was an excellent guide. She was friendly, knowledgeable and her English was excellent. She was flexible and allowed us to decide when and where to eat too."
* A traveler said: "From start to finish, very good and informative tour guide excellent.. floating market, long boat excellent."
* A traveler said: "Excellent timing. I was given all the necessary informations as to the place of meeting. I was welcomed by the representative who took me to the car. I was at my hotel less than an hour after arrival at Bangkok airport."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Amusement Parks
- Attractions & Museums
- Ancient Ruins
- Arena Tours
- Art Galleries
- Monuments and Memorials
- Museum Tickets & Passes
- Religious Sites
- Packages & Special Events
- Sporting Events
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Bang Rak
- Democracy Monument
- Pak Klong Talad Flower Market (Pak Khlong Talat)
- Khlong Saen Saep
- Rajadamnern Stadium
- Sampeng Market
- Temple of the Great Relic (Wat Mahathat)
- Wat Kalayanamit
- Line Village Bangkok
- Abhisek Dusit Throne Hall
- Artist House at Klong Bang Luang (Baan Silapin)
- Phra Sumen Fort
- Giant Swing (Sao Ching Cha)
- Flow House Bangkok
- Phahurat Market (Little India)
- Alpine Golf Club
- Princess Mother Memorial Park (Suan Somdet Ya)
- Erawan Museum
- Lumpini Park (Lumphini Park)
- Golden Mount (Wat Saket)
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
Day Trips from Bangkok
- Bangkok to Pattaya
- Bangkok to Phuket
- Bangkok to Coral Island (Koh Larn)
- Bangkok to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Bangkok to Bridge on the River Kwai
- Bangkok to Chiang Mai
- Bangkok to Dream World
- Bangkok to Erawan National Park (Erawan Falls)
- Bangkok to Khao Yai National Park
- Bangkok to Amphawa Floating Market
- Bangkok to Kanchanaburi
- Bangkok to Hua Hin
- Bangkok to Pattaya Beach