Top Bangkok Multi-day Tours
117 results | All Bangkok Tours
* A traveler said: "Was a fantastic 2day trip. Would highly recommend, accom as per itinerary, food great and local guide fantastic. Guide on bus had very poor English and was difficult to understand when giving history on bus. Need small notes in cash as only cash once at rafts and they seemed to struggle with big notes for change."
* A traveler said: "Long day and crazy early start but good fun and the guide was fantastic. I was running late and he waited, never complained. Even went out of their way to drop us close to our hotel although we didn’t have the tour with that option. Would definitely use these guys again. Funny and informative."
* A traveler said: "Yuut was great and really catered the tour perfectly to our needs. We visited the grand palace, surrounding temples, and took a long boat. He is very knowledgable and a pleasure to experience bangkok with."
* A traveler said: "Presha (Peter) was a wonderful guide. His English was very fluent. Presha was gracious, friendly and knowledgeable. He adapted our itinerary to our pace and interests. We saw all the highlights we wanted to see in beautiful Bangkok. Our driver was professional and safely navigated the busy streets."
* A traveler said: "What a lovely day out in an amazing city with a wonderful guide! Tuangtip was full of knowledge and a great person to spend the day with. Would do it all again!"
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend this tour. I only wish I had done this earlier on in my trip because you get a better sense of the city. It’s a leisurely ride that most anyone can complete. It was surely very hot and sweaty in early March. Riding in narrow areas of people’s homes and business was so cool and the locals would often holler “hello!”"
* A traveler said: "It was amazing tour ... Guide was amazing and knowledgeable .She took us to all beautiful cultural places."
* A traveler said: "Nina was an excellent tour guide. She gave a lot of historical data that gave context to what we were seeing and made a big difference to how much we enjoyed the sights. Nina has a wonderful personality and was very gracious throughout the entire tour."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and knowledgeable tour guide. The tour was informative and enjoyable. Visited all the must see sites including the palace and all famous Buddhist temples. Visited the Art Gallery in the city."
* A traveler said: "What a great day out. We really enjoyed the drive up to the river Kwai and the walk over over this famous bridge. The guide was so attentive and gave us great information. We loved the boat ride and train journey. Lunch was awesome. For the money which we paid we expected less but so much was included. I Asia definetly the agent to choose!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great day, the guide and driver were early. There is very little traffic early in the morning. We visited the Memorial, museum and then went on a boat ride up to see the bridge. Walking the bridge was nice along with riding the train. For me, it was a great day and experience."
* A traveler said: "Very good value for money. The food was delicious and plenty. We had drag queens which was delightfu and funnyl to watch. A must see if you are in Bangkok."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful day we had in Thailand with your guide, Mod. What a lovely well-informed lady. She made our day special."
* A traveler said: "Tipp was an excellent guide. She was friendly, knowledgeable and her English was excellent. She was flexible and allowed us to decide when and where to eat too."
* A traveler said: "From start to finish, very good and informative tour guide excellent.. floating market, long boat excellent."
* A traveler said: "It was a wonder private tour to Ayutthaya from Bangkok. The tour guide speaks English very well, and gave us many background about the historic attractions. It’s very worthy!"
* A traveler said: "Very well-organized tour, a very informative travel guide with a great sense of humor. Money well spent."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the the tour very much - it enabled us to visit places it would have difficult to organise on our own. Our guide Rahd was just lovely. 2 minor -ve points however: 1 why take us off the train trip BEFORE we cross the River Kwai? 2 Dropped off at hotel at 1.30pm on the third day - too short"
* A traveler said: "our tour was amazing, our young guide at the river kwai BaBa was outstanding we would absolutely recommend this tour to anyone, thoroughly enjoyed it Ray and Lori Kitchener Ontario"
* A traveler said: "We are very satisfied with our cambodian tour. The whole arrangements were organized, the hotel was absolutely relaxing, the temples were astonishingly beautiful and words cannot fully describe them. A special remark for yuth, our guide, who was doubtlessly the best person ever!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Bridge on the River Kwai
- Sri Mariamman Temple
- Jim Thompson House Museum
- Suan Sampran (Sampran Riverside)
- Line Village Bangkok
- Snake Farm (Queen Saovabha Memorial Institute)
- Bang Rak
- Asiatique The Riverfront
- Phahurat Market (Little India)
- Wat Ratchanatdaram Woravihara (Loha Prasat)
- Khlong Toei Market
- Suan Pakkad Palace
- Calypso Cabaret
- MBK Center
- Khao Yai National Park
- Temple of the Great Relic (Wat Mahathat)
- Sky Bar
- Amphawa Floating Market
- Giant Swing (Sao Ching Cha)
- Artist House at Klong Bang Luang (Baan Silapin)
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
Day Trips from Bangkok
- Bangkok to Pattaya
- Bangkok to Phuket
- Bangkok to Coral Island (Koh Larn)
- Bangkok to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Bangkok to Bridge on the River Kwai
- Bangkok to Chiang Mai
- Bangkok to Dream World
- Bangkok to Erawan National Park (Erawan Falls)
- Bangkok to Khao Yai National Park
- Bangkok to Amphawa Floating Market
- Bangkok to Kanchanaburi
- Bangkok to Hua Hin
- Bangkok to Pattaya Beach