Top Bangkok Full-day Tours
482 results | All Bangkok Tours
* A traveler said: "Long day and crazy early start but good fun and the guide was fantastic. I was running late and he waited, never complained. Even went out of their way to drop us close to our hotel although we didn’t have the tour with that option. Would definitely use these guys again. Funny and informative."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide. Very knowledgeable and efficient. All components of the itinerary were handled well."
* A traveler said: "Yuut was great and really catered the tour perfectly to our needs. We visited the grand palace, surrounding temples, and took a long boat. He is very knowledgable and a pleasure to experience bangkok with."
* A traveler said: "The tour was wonderful! Despite the heat, I had a great time on the tour, and got to see a lot of temples. Our guide Niranya kept us engaged with stories and tidbits about the history of ayutthaya and thailand."
* A traveler said: "We really had a great time. It is a must experience tour. Thank you to our tour guide and driver. Thank you Viator."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! Very nice and friendly guide. It's a one in a lifetime experience. The food is very good too."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed this tour for a second time - this time it was better as we saw more of Ayutthaya which has undergone a huge improvement in the last 3 years. Many more buildings and areas to see making it a very interesting day out of Bangkok."
* A traveler said: "What a great day out. We really enjoyed the drive up to the river Kwai and the walk over over this famous bridge. The guide was so attentive and gave us great information. We loved the boat ride and train journey. Lunch was awesome. For the money which we paid we expected less but so much was included. I Asia definetly the agent to choose!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide met us at the hotel, with a welcome gift. From start to finish it was an exciting day, thanks to our wonderful guide!"
* A traveler said: "From start to finish, very good and informative tour guide excellent.. floating market, long boat excellent."
* A traveler said: "It was a great day, the guide and driver were early. There is very little traffic early in the morning. We visited the Memorial, museum and then went on a boat ride up to see the bridge. Walking the bridge was nice along with riding the train. For me, it was a great day and experience."
* A traveler said: "Nina was an excellent tour guide. She gave a lot of historical data that gave context to what we were seeing and made a big difference to how much we enjoyed the sights. Nina has a wonderful personality and was very gracious throughout the entire tour."
* A traveler said: "It was a wonder private tour to Ayutthaya from Bangkok. The tour guide speaks English very well, and gave us many background about the historic attractions. It’s very worthy!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour . They confirmed it and picked us from hotel I would strongly recommend this tour . Lots of detail about the history . Our tour guide Miss Lin was very knowledgeable and spoke very good English . She explained about history in detail . She is the best . She is great photo grapher ."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and knowledgeable tour guide. The tour was informative and enjoyable. Visited all the must see sites including the palace and all famous Buddhist temples. Visited the Art Gallery in the city."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Thanks so much. Our guide was knowledgeable and new the tricks for deftly navigating through Bangkok. Great job and thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent explaining the history of Ayutthaya and the ruins , the Reclining Buddha and the Golden Buddha. It was an excellent tour of the original capital of Thailand."
* A traveler said: "Peter was a great guide. His English was very good and he was very knowledgeable. We had a great learning experience thanks to Peter"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great! I highly recommend it to anyone that wishes to do something different. |I asked to visit a few different places and there was no problem at all in doing so.|Our guide was Andy and he was super nice and knew how to answer all of our questions!|Had an amazing time with my family"
* A traveler said: "Excellent value for money with all entrant fees to temples included within the trip total. Timings are well thought out and if your fellow travellers are like minded, then the trip moves along well, it’s just frustrating if you have to wait for stragglers in the group. The return river cruise is very pleasant with the buffet lunch, which is tasty and fresh - good variety of choice and choice of purchasing beer / alcoholic drink if wished. Also given the option of staying an having shuttle boat to night market instead of return to hotel if wished - added bonus as not expected. Great trip - would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour and and guide. She was fantastic. Due to Covid-19 we stayed away from crowded areas, but still feel like we saw much of the city and its beauty. Still hoping to receive the pictures that she took of our family~"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful day we had in Thailand with your guide, Mod. What a lovely well-informed lady. She made our day special."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Siam Square
- Wat Ratchanatdaram Woravihara (Loha Prasat)
- Giant Swing (Sao Ching Cha)
- Amphawa Floating Market
- Suan Sampran (Sampran Riverside)
- National Museum of Royal Barges
- Marble Temple (Wat Benchamabophit)
- Bangkok Cruise Port (Laem Chabang)
- Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)
- Baiyoke Sky Tower
- Calypso Cabaret
- Erawan Shrine
- Abhisek Dusit Throne Hall
- Democracy Monument
- Artist House at Klong Bang Luang (Baan Silapin)
- Siam Amazing Park
- MOCA Bangkok (Museum of Contemporary Art)
- Baipai Thai Cooking School
- Central World Plaza
- Bang Pa-In Royal Palace
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
Day Trips from Bangkok
- Bangkok to Pattaya
- Bangkok to Phuket
- Bangkok to Coral Island (Koh Larn)
- Bangkok to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Bangkok to Bridge on the River Kwai
- Bangkok to Chiang Mai
- Bangkok to Dream World
- Bangkok to Erawan National Park (Erawan Falls)
- Bangkok to Khao Yai National Park
- Bangkok to Amphawa Floating Market
- Bangkok to Kanchanaburi
- Bangkok to Hua Hin
- Bangkok to Pattaya Beach