Top Bangkok Amusement Parks
39 results | All Bangkok Tours
* A traveler said: "Presha (Peter) was a wonderful guide. His English was very fluent. Presha was gracious, friendly and knowledgeable. He adapted our itinerary to our pace and interests. We saw all the highlights we wanted to see in beautiful Bangkok. Our driver was professional and safely navigated the busy streets."
* A traveler said: "This is really an amazing aquarium. Lots to see and well laid out. Very wheelchair friendly. Skip the Sponge Bob movie."
* A traveler said: "It was a amazing trip, explored Thailand at night through the eyes of a true local! Great work guys, would recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Jazz was an amazing tour guide. I would recommend this trip to anyone that visits Bangkok especially if you get Jazz as your guide! You will be stuffed by the end!"
* A traveler said: "It was a wonder private tour to Ayutthaya from Bangkok. The tour guide speaks English very well, and gave us many background about the historic attractions. It’s very worthy!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ron was very fun, knowledgeable, and (most importantly) found us some excellent food to eat! As a bonus, we got some nice pictures of ourselves in front of the temples at night. Couldn't recommend this tour more"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic and informative tour through the hidden lanes of Chinatown, with over 16 different food samples. Highly recommend and would do it again."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent food tour. My wife and I enjoyed it very much. Our tour guide, Aoy, was very knowledgeable. We visited about 8 establishments and tired over dozen items."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour. Ended up being a private tour so we had the opportunity to see a few extra things local. Without our guide, Chick it would have been difficult to see all we saw. This was great. Ended up taking her to lunch after the tour."
* A traveler said: "A brilliant way to see the major temples of Bangkok. Chilled and informative, this is a far more intimate way to see the sights without the crowds. Our guide Sunday was simply superb, charming, helpful and good company - he, like this tour is highly recommended. Kap Koon Krab Sunday"
* A traveler said: "Excellent private tour, from start to finish. Having an English-speaking tour guide meant that we were first in line, and did not miss anything. She guided us around and told us all about the Grand Palace Complex, and Wat Phra Kaew. Stunning sights, and excellent tour guide."
* A traveler said: "We are a family of four with kids aged 8 and 5. Must say that we enjoyed a lot. There are rides for all age groups and the waiting time was also negligible despite of many school kids excursion. It is maintained decently and definitely worth a visit."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
Day Trips from Bangkok
- Bangkok to Pattaya
- Bangkok to Phuket
- Bangkok to Coral Island (Koh Larn)
- Bangkok to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Bangkok to Bridge on the River Kwai
- Bangkok to Chiang Mai
- Bangkok to Dream World
- Bangkok to Erawan National Park (Erawan Falls)
- Bangkok to Khao Yai National Park
- Bangkok to Amphawa Floating Market
- Bangkok to Kanchanaburi
- Bangkok to Hua Hin
- Bangkok to Pattaya Beach