Top Bangalore Private Sightseeing Tours
194 results | All Bangalore Tours
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend Shama Sadig for your custom tour of Bengaluru! Her knowledge and personality made this adventure one to remember! Thank you, Shama, for everything."
* A traveler said: "very professional guide who's knowledge about the city was only surpassed by his true enthusiasm. would recommend."
* A traveler said: "The driver was waiting exactly where they said he'd be as I walked out from customs. The ride to my hotel was comfortable and air conditioned. A smooth and efficient transaction at a reasonable price. Will use again."
* A traveler said: "An excellent tour with a knowledge and engaging guide. We visited both religious and secular attractions, including Bangalore palace, the market (stunning flowers), temples etc. Six attractions in total. Lunch was at a charming local restaurant with very good food. This tour is extensive and represents excellent value for money. I wholeheartedly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The tour from Bangalore to Taj Mahal was perfect! Very well organized, on time and enjoyable. Transfers were very safe, the guide tour was very smart and kindness. The trip (car + flight) is very long and tiring, but perfect if you have just one day free."
* A traveler said: "This tour was a great last minute option for us as it provided for everything end to end. From the minute we left our Pune hotel to the minute we arrived back we were guided - except obviously on the airplane. The pick up in Delhi airport was waiting and Prem our driver gave us a fantastic welcome, including flower leis and snacks for the road trip to Agra including beers and water. Our tour guide Mahesh joined us in Agra and the he provided a very detailed knowledge and understanding of the Taj and its history. Starting early the next day made all the difference particularly with the crowds. He has a real passion for the city and being a local and part of the culture makes a difference. The shopping was good as well and it gives you the opportunity to experience some of the history of the arts and crafts of that era. Just be weary that if you express the least bit of interest in an item the sales men willl force it on you. Dont be afraid to force a haggle. One item went from 2400 to 1000 and you can potentially go lower buy walking away. All in all it is a very efficient, easy and safe way to get around Agra. On the way back as we wanted to visit a few places in Delhi the guide was ok for us to get lunch on the go from anywhere included in the trip so we could do that which is the part of the beauty and flexibility of the Indian people. Pick up from the hotel a bit earlier in Pune would have seen us be able to factor in a few other things into Delhi or relax a bit more when we arrived in Agra. Be prepared for a very active 48 hours but well worth the trip. Even Raj, the travel coordinator kept tabs on us the whole way via WhatsApp making sure we arrived after flights and to hotels every step of the way. He was also in constant contact with the tour guide and driver making sure everything was fine all the way to arrival back at your Pune hotel. Thanks Raj, Mahesh and Prem we had a great time and look forward to the next experience."
* A traveler said: "I was in BLR for work and had just half a day spare to smash out a look around the city. This tour, along with Sushma (the tour guide), was perfect. Key reasons: - covered key attractions in the city - did not feel rushed even though just a 4 hour tour - Sushma had great knowledge to share; history, culture etc and was able to answer all my questions - even time to stop off at a local coffee shop and even a little lesson on how to cross the road here I really do recommend this tour with Sushma, great experience."
* A traveler said: "My driver and guides were as wonderful as the sights. In addition to the amazing temples--works of astonishing architectural beauty--there was generous clean food, an amazing countryside drive, and friendly, colorful people everywhere. I liked that the temples on this excursion were mostly live--still open for worship--regardless of their antiquity. It's very immersive and left me feeling more local than any other excursion I had in India. Remember that shoes are not allowed in temples in India, so be sure to wear sandals or slip-ons for convenience. Also, keep a batch of small denomination rupee coins for shoe minders and small bills for making polite donations at the temples."
* A traveler said: "I am so glad I booked this tour! My guide, Chandrashekar, was great! He was knowledgeable, informative, and personable. We hit all of the stops listed on the tour and he also took me around a neighborhood to several other temples and markets. That was my favorite part. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic guide in a beautiful city filled with energy and culture. The gardens were a pleasant surprise."
* A traveler said: "excellent guide I had and made me feel the history of the place.He was so neat in telling me in details about this place."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour by nice lady who loves her city and will show you around old town. You will get city history overview through walk, sights and old photos. This was the best tour I visited in India so far. Highly recommended."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain
- Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium
- KR Market (Krishnarajendra City Market)
- Innovative Film City
- Vidhana Soudha
- Sri Jnanakshi Rajarajeshwari Temple
- Bull Temple (Nandi Temple)
- Bannerghatta National Park
- Ragigudda Sri Prasanna Anjaneya Temple
- Fun World & Water World
- Wonderla Amusement Park
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace (Daria Daulat Bagh)
- Art of Living International Center (Art of Living Ashram)
- Karnataka Chitrakala Parishath
- National Gallery of Modern Art
- Mysore Palace (Mysuru Palace)
- Kaveri River (Kaveri Nadi)
- Things to do in Coimbatore
- Things to do in Pondicherry
- Things to do in Chennai
- Things to do in Thanjavur
- Things to do in Madurai
- Things to do in Kochi
- Things to do in Jaffna
- Things to do in Goa
- Things to do in Tuticorin
- Things to do in Anuradhapura
- Things to do in Mumbai
- Things to do in Tamil Nadu
- Things to do in Kerala
- Things to do in Sigiriya
- Things to do in Northern Sri Lanka