Top Baltimore Historical Tours
23 results | All Baltimore Tours
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing day on the water. Captain Tom and his mate were very knowledgeable of the history of the city and told great stories. The boat was perfect size and having a small group made the experience even more enjoyable. I would highly recommend this cruise."
* A traveler said: "It was a very nice and informative personal tour. The driver was excellent and interesting and we had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Taking historical tour gave me a better understanding of the city. The tour guide was very clear in his presentation and was knowledgeable of area, being able to answer follow-up questions."
* A traveler said: "Peaceful and calm sail. Very informative about the Baltimore area and highlights. Salt of the earth Captain and first mate. Would recommend"
* A traveler said: "The captain was great and the first mate was very knowledgeable about the harbor. The sailing was so peaceful."
* A traveler said: "NATHAN WAS AWESOME ! The staff was friendly . Would definitely return . My mom yr old was on the ride as well and the accommodations made us feel safe !"
* A traveler said: "Me and my husband celebrate our anniversary on the cruise and it was wonderful the food was delicious The Vibes were good the staff were perfect and loads of fun. What a wonderful group, everything was perfect. I would truly truly go again.👍👍💗😘💃💃"
* A traveler said: "The singer you guys had on the boat was amazing. I enjoyed how he engaged with the people on the boat."
* A traveler said: "Learning about the development of the Fells Point area. Seeing the Under Armor campus and hearing how they grew and expanded."
* A traveler said: "Amazing customer service, accommodating, and a great way to create a cool one of the kind experiences for my husband and I."
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome tour ! The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about the history. We enjoyed every minute and would definitely recommend it"
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience. The weather was nice and the staff was great. Really enjoyed all of the sights."
* A traveler said: "Seth, our guide, was very personable and a lot of fun. I especially loved one part of the evening when guests were seated together where he asked us to share something about the famous foods from our home states. Fells Point is a beautiful, historic neighborhood and a must see while in Baltimore!"
* A traveler said: "Both Tyrone and our driver made these experience memorable with attention to detail of our tour and added their personal experiences with DC. It was a hot day but water bottles were provided and the bus was always cool."
* A traveler said: "We had amazing tour with our guides, they were knowledgeable and treated us like VIP’swe loved the fact they picked us up in black suburban- truly felt like VIP- and we had regulated tour for the 2 of us and they were very attentive to our wishes."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Dylan was awesome...he really connected with my daughter who is 9 years old and he kept her attention with the history and memorials of our country. He was very accommodating with our schedule with pick and drop off. He was able to show and explain the importance of all of the places that we visited."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide. Lots of knowledge and enthusiasm. 8 year old girl on tour was very intrigued by the experience"