Top Baltimore Day Trips
16 results | All Baltimore Tours
* A traveler said: "Everyone was very nice and Happy. The food was excellent, no complaints . All the staff were very helpful as well"
* A traveler said: "Peaceful and calm sail. Very informative about the Baltimore area and highlights. Salt of the earth Captain and first mate. Would recommend"
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful evening to enjoy the harbor. The ride was so very peaceful, an escape from the hubbub of the city. Captain Tom’s music selection was the perfect complement to the sail."
* A traveler said: "It was a very nice and informative personal tour. The driver was excellent and interesting and we had a great time."
* A traveler said: "This tour was really great, as was our tour guide Mary Margaret! We greatly enjoyed walking around, learning about Fells Point history, and trying all the amazing food!"
* A traveler said: "Taking historical tour gave me a better understanding of the city. The tour guide was very clear in his presentation and was knowledgeable of area, being able to answer follow-up questions."
* A traveler said: "Me and my husband celebrate our anniversary on the cruise and it was wonderful the food was delicious The Vibes were good the staff were perfect and loads of fun. What a wonderful group, everything was perfect. I would truly truly go again.👍👍💗😘💃💃"
* A traveler said: "NATHAN WAS AWESOME ! The staff was friendly . Would definitely return . My mom yr old was on the ride as well and the accommodations made us feel safe !"
* A traveler said: "Everything was wonderful. The captain and deck hand were knowledgeable and helpful all throughout the trip. I would recommend"
* A traveler said: "Amazing customer service, accommodating, and a great way to create a cool one of the kind experiences for my husband and I."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Jennifer and Leslie were outstanding tour guides and made sure we all had a great day. We were celebrating with one of our friends and they took care to make sure our time was extra special! Thanks again!"
* A traveler said: "Jenifer was a wonderful guide & we had a fabulous time. :) I was part of a group of 5 celebrating my best friend’s bachelorette party and Jenifer was very accommodating, personable, & kind! The wineries were nice & the tastings were great. The lunch provided by Vino 301 was also delicious!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Dylan was awesome...he really connected with my daughter who is 9 years old and he kept her attention with the history and memorials of our country. He was very accommodating with our schedule with pick and drop off. He was able to show and explain the importance of all of the places that we visited."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very informative. Larry our tour guide and Chris our driver were great. I give them 5 thumbs up☺️"