Top Bali Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
499 results | All Bali Tours
* A traveler said: "We loved all of the locations of the tour. Our driver was a great guide and fulfilled our every wish and told us everything we wanted to know about Balinese culture. Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour which covered a lot of activities and area in Bali. My driver: Mr number one arrived early and had excellent English. He was also very knowledgeable about the tour places and life in Bali, also accommodated other stops for snacks on the way."
* A traveler said: "I can highly recommend this tour, we had a great day and EKA was a brilliant guide. Couldn't have asked for anything else."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Komang Pi was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about our tour. The sightseeing was spectacular and Komang also became our professional photographer for the day as he knew all the best photo ops. We found it very enjoyable and great value for money."
* A traveler said: "This was a bucket list trip for me. My guide made this experience everything i could ask for and so much more. I not only got to see the sights i wanted ( with some adjustment) but learned so much about the Balinese culture and people. I could not have asked for more."
* A traveler said: "A great experience and well worth the early start. Our driver aryl was there on time and explained everything. Our guide wayan was excellent, very informative and helped us up the mountain. Reasonable level if fitness needed but very achievable. Wear good shoes (not sandles)"
* A traveler said: "This trip is a must do trip saw all of the great highlights of bali the pictures we have are amazing and our guide was such a lovely guy who took the best pictures. The lunch provided was delicious and the contact right from booking was great with a full itinerary sent to us the night before Would 100% recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Thank you so much! Such a beautiful day visiting so many sites. Wayan was the BEST driver we’ve had since our arrival in Bali."
* A traveler said: "Contact with driver before pick up was easy and prompt responses obtained. Definitely recommend this service."
* A traveler said: "Was a great time. Guide was great and was happy to go back and get new bike when one of them broke. Wonderful scenery. Just remember to take cash for locker hire which they gave to us no charge and cafe stop."
* A traveler said: "This tour is just perfect ! The driver Dewa is fantastic, he took awesome pictures, he was very kind and explained a lot about the Balinese culture. I definitely recommend him. You will not be disappointed :) I booked the tour solo and met two other ladies with whom I had a lot of fun"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Worth every penny! We had the best driver who was very knowledgeable & took excellent pics."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very informative and answered all of our questions about Bali and the culture. I would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Made Rai, was very friendly and was able to explain the history behind each site visited and provided a good explanation on the process of rice harvesting."
* A traveler said: "The tour was well organized. Our guide was informative and helpful when afraid of heights. A definite must try when in Bali!"
* A traveler said: "Very happy with the tour. We got to see a lot of Bali. The monkey forest was so amazing to see. So cute. Very clean transportation & driver was Amazing through the busy traffic felt very safe. Was nice that our tour guide came into the monkey forest with us and showed us around he even got chased by a monkey haha. Was a great day. Seeing the rice patty was very beautiful."
* A traveler said: "A most enjoyable day. Every stop was excellent and it's hard to choose a favourite. Or guide, Yas, was great and very knowledgeable. Also had a great sense of humor. Highly recommend this day tour."
* A traveler said: "Private tour was nice! Tour guide was polite and on time. He also took lots of pictures for us. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome trip thanks to Putu the driver. He knows Bali we’ll, have us plenty of tit bits on Bali culture and custom. Very pleasant and like able guy. Highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "The sceneries were awesome. Our tour guide San was so helpful and accomodating. We feel relaxed and enjoyed much."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended. Great way to get out of Ubud and see surrounding countryside including rice paddies, temple and coffee plantation. Electric bikes were easy to ride, guides were very friendly and informative. The afternoon was finished off with a lovely dinner at local Indonesian restaurant."
* A traveler said: "Great sites and the tour guide (Surya) was so informative and made the tour fun. I over all the temples and rice terraces"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Neka Art Museum
- Petulu (Heron Village)
- Tenganan Village (Tenganan Pegringsingan)
- Don Antonio Blanco Museum
- Lake Beratan (Danau Bratan)
- Seminyak Beach (Pantai Seminyak)
- Aling-Aling Waterfalls (Air Terjun Aling-Aling)
- FlowRider Waterbom Bali
- Bajra Sandhi Monument (Monumen Bajra Sandhi)
- Jimbaran Fish Market (Pasar Ikan Tradisional Kedonganan)
- Puri Agung Karangasem (Karangasem Palace)
- Mt. Agung (Gunung Agung)
- Klungkung (Semarapura)
- Kehen Temple (Pura Kehen)
- Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)
- Mas Village (Desa Mas)
- Blahbatuh Village
- Things to do in Ubud
- Things to do in Kuta
- Things to do in Seminyak
- Things to do in Nusa Dua
- Things to do in Jimbaran
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Sabah
- Things to do in Banyuwangi
- Things to do in Jakarta
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Palawan