Top Balearic Islands Nature and Wildlife Tours
67 results | All Balearic Islands Tours
* A traveler said: "I had a great time on the boat! The views were nice, the water was superb and people were friendly. There were also two SUPs and some snacks provided :) The only thing is that I wish it was a bit longer, 4h wasn't enough! I would have happily paid extra for 5-6h ride :)"
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun way to tour the Mallorca coastline and an exciting formula one car to drive! Keep in mind, the tour makes a couple of quick stops for photos, but most time is spent driving."
* A traveler said: "This was the best way to see everything in a short time. Being that we have limited time on shore from our cruise ship, it’s a no brainer to get the tour this way you can see everything."
* A traveler said: "A group of 8 went on the boat trip. Tony the captain was amazing and cooked us some lovely food. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Jaime was wonderful. We were able to cover a lot of territory around the city - see some things off the beaten path (convent), while also experiencing major attractions. Very informative & engaging. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was very organized, clean and pleasant. Tour guide very knowledgeable and loves his town, Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "A lovely day out and a chance to see the best the island has to offer! Lots of chances to relax and take in the views! A very plentiful lunch too (enjoy the Sangria!)"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very friendly and shared some very interesting facts about the city which other tours would not mention. Especially nice was to taste the first ice cream of Mallorca and the typical ensaimada."
* A traveler said: "An incredible experience - specially with the sunrise and… the dolphins !! Nice breakfast too. We recommend it."
* A traveler said: "The whole Trip was very nice. We saw a lot in this time, but every stop was very short. So I think you can see a lot things in 8 hours , but if you want to spend some extra time for visiting, you need to come again by car or by bus."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly crew. Everything was as promised. Salvador was really helpful. Drinks , tapas & fruits."
* A traveler said: "Juan our guide was excellent and very professional. He translated all information into 3 languages. He had knowledge of the area and told us about lives of regular Mallorca families. We had time to enjoy Chopin’s concert in Valdemosa and visit his room."
* A traveler said: "The trip was great. We saw magnificent landscapes : caves, cliffs, coves with turquoise water Swimming in Cala Marmots was amazing. However, watch out for jellyfishes (I didn't see it in the waves) ! I had a small bite, but nothing grave."
* A traveler said: "The best team is with you and you will have a great day! Nice short break on the sea to go in the water. We would do it again"
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour. Only a few minutes from port and the "Caveman" Alex tour guide was fun and knowledgable. Had time to have lunch at the restaraunt which was fabulous and time for the beach too."
* A traveler said: "Michael, our guide, was prompt, friendly, and informative. The cave experience was better than most I've seen in the U.S. One of our trip's highlights!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful evening, the skipper was perfect. I recommand this activity. we did almost 3hours of boat."
* A traveler said: "An amazing night of Horse riding followed by a Barbeque including Drinks - Sangria especially good - then talented entertainers and a Horse Show - really good value"
* A traveler said: "Great boat trip with friendly staff and a fun filled day. Managed to stop and go swimming in the ocean before stopping off at formentor beach. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Exceptional trip, super professional team. You can see amazing caves and cristal clear water everywhere. Short swim break whit snorkeling in the beautiful Caló des Moro. Super trip!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Half day boat trip in Palma de Mallorca
- Shore Excursion:Palma Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Optional Boat & Belver Castle
- Paseo en Barco por la Playa de Palma con Bebida y Comida
- Palma de Mallorca Shore Excursion: Bike Tour with Cathedral and Parc de la Mar
- Palma de Mallorca Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Optional Boat & Belver Castle
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Dolphin Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Nature Walks
- Pack Animal Tours
- Whale Watching
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Playa de Muro
- Puig de Galatzo Nature Reserve (La Reserva Puig de Galatzo)
- Naveta des Tudons
- Santa Eulària Des Riu
- Western Water Park
- Hams Caves (Cuevas dels Hams)
- Marineland Mallorca
- Bellver Castle
- Es Mercadal
- Splash Waterpark (Splash Sur Menorca)
- Platja des Coll Baix
- Serra de Tramuntana
- Necropolis of Puig des Molins (Necròpolis del Puig des Molins)
- Port of Palma (Puerto de Palma)
- Cala Santanyí
- Cala Morell
- Fort Marlborough
- Palau March Museum (Palau March Museu)
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Costa Blanca
- Things to do in Region of Murcia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Benidorm
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Basque Country