Top Bahamas Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
179 results | All Bahamas Tours
* A traveler said: "our tour of Nassau island will forever be memorable, Tyrone Wilson was our lovely tour guide, he was knowledgeable about the island. was on time for pick up, it was well worth the price. As a family, we loved everything about the tour especially viewing Atlantis. Make sure to ask him to drop you off at Fish Fry after the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip, worth every penny. Enjoy a Beautiful private beach, swimming with the pigs, snorkeling, delicious buffet, drinks and more. Will recommend to anyone visiting the Bahamas."
* A traveler said: "Incredible all day excursion with two amazing guides. Swimming with the nurse sharks was a dream come true for our 18 year old! Our 21 year olds said it was the best expiration we had ever been on. This will not disappoint - just don't forget your sunblock!"
* A traveler said: "It was so much fun, seeing those many pigs running and swimming straight to you all and are so happy, when they get their apples. I was so happy and thankful to do that trip! And thanks to the Tour guides, they were so nice and helpful!!"
* A traveler said: "Well worth it! The tour guide was very informative and kind as can be. She offered my wife and i complementary waters and treated us to Conce fritters... she was AWESOME"
* A traveler said: "Nettie, EJ and Delosio were the best. They were fun, funny and enthusiastic. The tour was so educational and a great eye opener. I highly recommend this tour. We are bringing our entire family on the next vacation."
* A traveler said: "Lisa!!! This tour and our tour guide was amazing. We all agreed this was our favorite stop on our trip due to the knowledge Lisa instilled in us and the delicious food we got to eat. Bahamian Kitchen is a must hit when you are in Nassau and if we come back we will be going there for conch fritters!"
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was very pleasant and knowledgeable. We learned a lot from her. She was very good and has a lot of insight about the history of the buildings that we saw and about the Bahamas itself."
* A traveler said: "Drivers were on time and very friendly. Nicely washed and polished air conditioned navigator and limo picked up my family of 5. Will definitely use this service again"
* A traveler said: "Rose island was amazing. The beach and snorkeling were fantastic. Captain Wellington and amad, first mate, were gracious, knowledgeable, and friendly. They made the excursion memorable"
* A traveler said: "Lesli, our driver and tour guide was excellent, he was very accommodating,very intelligent. He was a very nice person. He made sure that everybody had a good time and safe. The only thing that needed improvement would be the bus. The bus didn’t have good air conditioning on a very hot day."
* A traveler said: "The cleanliness and the food was fresh and delicious. Was well planned. Hard workers. We had a memorable day."
* A traveler said: "Everything. We especially loved the pigs and the sand bars! We would do it all over again. We have never said that about an excursion before. Next time we are bringing our family!"
* A traveler said: "It was just us and the crew and another lovely couple. We were given undivided attention and were treated like old friends. Wouldn’t recommend using anyone else!"
* A traveler said: "Marvin was awesome! He was prompt, knew his history and lots of great information provided. We hope to have him again for our airport Dropoff."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on the segway tour. We would have liked to spend more time driving around the segways."
* A traveler said: "I must say this was one of my best memories of the Bahamas. The boat was late picking us up but they compensated us with more time on the excursion. They have many activities to do on the island plus the lunch served was great! What an amazing relaxful experience."
* A traveler said: "Instructor was very fun and gave us more than enough time to experience jet ski-ing as first timers."
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour! Rico was our guide and he was amazing! You’re actually riding the streets of Nassau (Paradise Island). You won’t be disappointed with this memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I enjoyed the entire experience. The captain and his crew member were extremely friendly and kept everyone safe while we were swimming with the turtles. I also loved how reasonable this experience was compared to others."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour! Ryan and Clever were the best guides! We learned so much at each stop; cigar making, rum and wine making. The samples were great and we even did some salsa dancing! The rum punch on the bus was excellent and our glasses were never empty! Great way to meet other tourists! Definitely worth the money and a must do during your stay!"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable and friendly guide. Spent extra time with us and let us enjoy each site to its fullest."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Marine Habitat at Atlantis
- Nassau Public Library & Museum
- Junkanoo Expo Museum
- Fort Fincastle
- Garden of the Groves
- Deadman's Reef (Paradise Cove)
- Queen's Staircase
- Parliament Square
- Arawak Cay
- Nassau Cruise Port
- Government House
- Port Lucaya Marina
- Christ Church Cathedral
- Cooper's Castle
- National Art Gallery of the Bahamas (NAGB)
- Bahamian Brewery
- Atlantis, Paradise Island
- Straw Market
- Pirates of Nassau
- Freeport Cruise Port
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Eleuthera
- Things to do in West End
- Things to do in Jamaica
- Things to do in Dominican Republic
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in South Carolina