Top Austrian Alps Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
281 results | All Austrian Alps Tours
* A traveler said: "Fantastic vews. Nice weather. Friendly guide. The mountains were great! Allstatt is a very nice village."
* A traveler said: "Great tour , Michelle from Panorama really made it fun, singing ,re enactments , insider stories. I would recommend to anyone"
* A traveler said: "The entire trip exceeded our expectations. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and engaging. The views were breathtaking!! I can’t recommend this trip enough!!"
* A traveler said: "This trip was worth the money. We did the full day trip and we enjoyed our Guide Walter, he was knowledgeable and funny. We enjoyed skipping the lines at the Eagles nest (be sure to have cash they don't accept credit cards). Lunch felt rushed the recommended restaurant took too long to serve us, we barely finished our food. The kids (8,10,18) really enjoyed the salt mines. One of the workers at the gift shop refused to let us in because we weren't wearing FFP2 masks while she was not wearing one either -when I mentioned it she got very rude and said she could cause she worked there! Don't understand her logic but I'm probably better off without their overpriced tourist crap anyway. Ended the tour at kings lake-just beautiful! I'd definitely recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was a ton of fun. My wife and I had a lot of fun in the mines. We stopped in Berchtesgaden for a coffee/snack break after the mines. It is a very nice little old town. Our tour guide Michelle was great and we enjoyed ourselves the whole time."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable guide, small group during COVID was an advantage and gave us more time to explore the sites. This is the best time to travel and tour!"
* A traveler said: "Nice trip to Wolfgangsee with an interesting guide, a cruise from Sankt Gilgen and one hour free in Sankt Wolfgang"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful guide(Sonia). Please watch movie few days before tour to enjoy more. Relaxing and entertaining."
* A traveler said: "This was a lot of fun, beautiful location and a great stop along the way. I would highly recommend this for a winder wonderland fun filled day."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Ben was very informative, funny & knowledgeable - a very great way to start off our first visit to Salzburg."
* A traveler said: "As others have said, these are 2 different trips. The morning was spent exploring the salt mines on a train, a slide and a raft - great fun! The afternoon trip to lake Wolfgang was beautiful. Quaint little villages and stunning scenery."
* A traveler said: "Loved boat ride, dinner, and concert! Go with the VIP! Beautiful sunset and the restaurant could not have been nicer for my husband’s birthday!"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the experience very much. The guide was very knowledgeable with a good sense of humor. Gave us more than enough time to see Kings Lake and time in Berchtesgaden."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this attraction while surprisingly busy everything moved easily. The few from the first level was wonderful and the view from the top spectacular. Pick your day according to the weather though. Dining was good"
* A traveler said: "The first part of the tour was just ok. he took us all over but he didn't want to answer questions. The second part was amazing. The tour guide was very informative."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant well worth the money can see the sights atyour ownpace and leisure Cheaper thanmost of the tours"
* A traveler said: "We were treated to an excellent trip round Salzburg with Max as a guide. He was very informative and knowledgeable. There is so much to see and be told about. The only slight downside was that the coffee and cake part of the ticket included the lift but we didn't realise that."
* A traveler said: "Really really informative and a tour that one should definitely not miss! Includes all that one doesn’t know or commonly hear about Mozart family One of the few places that actually explained properly to use the self guided tour technology properly"
* A traveler said: "The whole panorama tour was awesome. Our guide was superbly friendly and nice. We had an excellent ride on the horse sleigh."
* A traveler said: "We were expecting dinner with the concert and were embarrassed to find out our tickets only covered the concert. We would up paying for the dinner and enjoyed the meal tremendously. The concert was a "not to be missed" event. I won't spoil it for you, but please attend this event!"
* A traveler said: "Well organised and approachable tour leader. Commentary was interesting and the journey seamless. The three markets were all different and all were wonderful. Very pretty and not the least bit tacky. Disappointed that the Advent Candle was unavailable but these things happen a storm and everything else came up trumps."
* A traveler said: "The tour was lovely with a small group and an energetic tour guide. She was knowledgable and had great stories and insights beyond the typical info Highly recommend this over the huge bus tours."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Alpine Zoo Innsbruck (Alpenzoo Innsbruck)
- Audioversum Science Center
- Swarovski Crystal Worlds (Swarovski Kristallwelten)
- Panorama Museum
- National Park Hohe Tauern
- Cathedral Museum (Dommuseum)
- Stiegl Brauwelt
- Tyrolean State Museum Ferdinandeum (Tiroler Landesmuseum)
- Salzburg Old Market (Alter Markt)
- Innsbruck City Tower (Stadtturm)
- Salzburg Marionette Theater
- Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Mönchsberg (Museum der Moderne am Mönchsberg)
- Austrian Lake District (Salzkammergut)
- Salzburg Zoo
- Mozart Square (Mozartplatz)
- Hohensalzburg Fortress (Festung Hohensalzburg)
- Imperial Palace (Hofburg)
- Nonnberg Abbey (Stift Nonnberg)
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Central Croatia