Top Austrian Alps Art & Culture
205 results | All Austrian Alps Tours
* A traveler said: "The beauty of all Tour guide was entertaining Good direction given as to where everything was located, food was great and not too overly expensive"
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip that took us all around Salzburg and to the lake region. We got to see where key shots were taken during the movie. Our guide was great and provided a lot of insight into the making of the movie!"
* A traveler said: "The entire trip exceeded our expectations. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and engaging. The views were breathtaking!! I can’t recommend this trip enough!!"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable guide, small group during COVID was an advantage and gave us more time to explore the sites. This is the best time to travel and tour!"
* A traveler said: "This trip was worth the money. We did the full day trip and we enjoyed our Guide Walter, he was knowledgeable and funny. We enjoyed skipping the lines at the Eagles nest (be sure to have cash they don't accept credit cards). Lunch felt rushed the recommended restaurant took too long to serve us, we barely finished our food. The kids (8,10,18) really enjoyed the salt mines. One of the workers at the gift shop refused to let us in because we weren't wearing FFP2 masks while she was not wearing one either -when I mentioned it she got very rude and said she could cause she worked there! Don't understand her logic but I'm probably better off without their overpriced tourist crap anyway. Ended the tour at kings lake-just beautiful! I'd definitely recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful guide(Sonia). Please watch movie few days before tour to enjoy more. Relaxing and entertaining."
* A traveler said: "The performance was full of talent and also comedic. The entire staff was friendly and helpful throughout the night. A very entertaining night that I'd recommend for anyone - friends, couples, colleagues, or families."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Ben was very informative, funny & knowledgeable - a very great way to start off our first visit to Salzburg."
* A traveler said: "As others have said, these are 2 different trips. The morning was spent exploring the salt mines on a train, a slide and a raft - great fun! The afternoon trip to lake Wolfgang was beautiful. Quaint little villages and stunning scenery."
* A traveler said: "The evening was an absolute delight. Salzburg is a hotbed of music, and the talent of the musicians and singers was truly impressive. The dinner hall was on the second floor of one of the oldest running restaurants in Europe (open since ~803 AD). Chamber music and operatic pieces were performed between the courses of a three course meal. It was a truly memorable evening. If you have limited time in Salzburg it is well worth your time!"
* A traveler said: "Loved boat ride, dinner, and concert! Go with the VIP! Beautiful sunset and the restaurant could not have been nicer for my husband’s birthday!"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the experience very much. The guide was very knowledgeable with a good sense of humor. Gave us more than enough time to see Kings Lake and time in Berchtesgaden."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant well worth the money can see the sights atyour ownpace and leisure Cheaper thanmost of the tours"
* A traveler said: "Really really informative and a tour that one should definitely not miss! Includes all that one doesn’t know or commonly hear about Mozart family One of the few places that actually explained properly to use the self guided tour technology properly"
* A traveler said: "Just fantastic, great hall, good acoustics, perfect group with creativity and lightness. Can only recommend it."
* A traveler said: "We were expecting dinner with the concert and were embarrassed to find out our tickets only covered the concert. We would up paying for the dinner and enjoyed the meal tremendously. The concert was a "not to be missed" event. I won't spoil it for you, but please attend this event!"
* A traveler said: "Well organised and approachable tour leader. Commentary was interesting and the journey seamless. The three markets were all different and all were wonderful. Very pretty and not the least bit tacky. Disappointed that the Advent Candle was unavailable but these things happen a storm and everything else came up trumps."
* A traveler said: "The tour was lovely with a small group and an energetic tour guide. She was knowledgable and had great stories and insights beyond the typical info Highly recommend this over the huge bus tours."
* A traveler said: "Lovely tour. Not too long and lots of opportunities for Photos. The 24 Hour Salzburg card is great value and if you have the time get it for any day you do not have another tour booked."
* A traveler said: "A unique gem of a tour. The village was so pretty and the church was like being in a fairy tale but be warned that there is a lot of standing in this tour. The church is too small to fit everyone and no chairs are provided outside. However it is so worth it!!"
* A traveler said: "You cannot go to Austria and not go to Hallstatt. Taking a private tour was awesome. Beautiful place."
* A traveler said: "The whole tour was fantastic. We had a private tour to the eagles nest and we had a great experience. The vehicle was clean and in good condition, sites were serene and the guide was knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Central Croatia