Top Activities on the Ground in Austin
51 results | All Austin Tours
* A traveler said: "Michael was an awesome tour guide, he showed us great spots and was super knowledgeable. It was a great way to get to know the city our first day. He pointed out places for us to come back to and explore more and provided us with plenty of cold water (very much appreciated). I highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Great family experience! Thank you Michael for that excellent tour, we really enjoyed it! I recomend this tour for families with Kids!"
* A traveler said: "I loved everything about this ride. I highly recommend this to any new travelers. The instructor was very professional and fun!"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed all of the tour with Paul, especially going through the city and learning about the history! I also liked getting tips on some of the best local food 😊 Paul was an awesome tour guide! And the electric bike was so pleasurable! I definitely recommend this tour for anyone visiting."
* A traveler said: "Excellent information! Gave us a great overview of Austin history and locale.loved the hill country… enjoyed getting to know the city proper."
* A traveler said: "The stories were amazing! A great way to learn the creepier side of Austin's history! Bring comfy shoes."
* A traveler said: "We had a very enjoyable two hour ride with Mike, who showed us around the parks and recreation areas of central Austin. We stopped often to take pictures and listen to Mike tell us interesting tidbits about each park and view of the City. Mike is knowledgeable about Austin and its recreation areas and he's also very friendly. The pace was perfect - not too fast, not too slow. I would recommend. (Thanks Mike!)"
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful time,the guide was super friendly and he even spiced it up with telling a few ghost stories! Highly recommend, definitely going to book a ghost tour next!"
* A traveler said: "Everything we expected and more. Our driver was great and accommodating to our needs. Liked the history of LBJ family. Wished we could have had more time to shop in the small town., of Fredericktown. Would recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Jim was great! Awesome way to get up to speed on Austin quickly, and he had great recommendations for ways to further the exploration. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent way to see many historic and places of interest in Austin. It was a lot of fun. They provided cool towels and water for our comfort and we had a great tour guide."
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome! Peanut was fun, energetic, and knowledgeable. What great way to see some of the city!"
* A traveler said: "At first it takes getting your balance but after a few minutes, that was no longer an issue. It was very exciting and just a whole lot of fun. Would definently do it again."
* A traveler said: "Mike did a great job of explaining the bike ride before we started and giving a history of the city and scenic sites along with a great explination of the bats."
* A traveler said: "Bikes, BBQ and beer - what more could you want? Well, how about swimming, a local's point of view on the thriving city of Austin, and a cool perspective on the neighborhoods surrounding downtown. You get all of that (and more) on this unique tour. It was a highlight of the trip!"
* A traveler said: "A great way to experience the city learning some Texas history & fun facts along the way. Tour guide Colt was friendly & knowledgable, bikes were well maintained, and of course the beers (lots of beers) were fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "So fun!! First night ever in Austin and Caleb was a blast!! There were times we thought we were going to die and then we would end up busting up laughing. Wife and I had the time of our lives. Highly recommended!! If you are looking for a good time with good music and stories to tell for years to come, get Caleb!!!"
* A traveler said: "Caleb and AJ were awesome! They took excellent care of our group and we're fun and entertaining the whole way"
* A traveler said: "Caleb definitely made this experience awesome. We never would have seen a lot of Austin without this tour."
* A traveler said: "Trey was fantastic!! He was very informative and attentive. Someone in our party got over heated and Trey was amazing with taking care of her. Top notch guide!"
* A traveler said: "LeAnne was a fantastic tour guide! We had a great time and enjoyed our first trip to Austin. The drink and food stops were excellent. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The hour flew by, we were laughing the whole time. Our host was funny, creative and great at inspiring us to try something different. I highly recommend this activity. It was the perfect Covid safe home confinement evening. I will definitely book again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Austin Aquarium
- Austin Paramount Theatre
- HOPE Outdoor Gallery (HOG)
- 2nd Street District
- Texas Governor's Mansion
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center
- Mexic-Arte Museum
- LBJ Presidential Library
- Zilker Metropolitan Park
- Bullock Texas State History Museum
- Driskill Hotel (The Driskill)
- Austin Convention Center
- French Legation Museum
- South Congress Avenue (SoCo)
- Mayfield Park and Preserve