Top Austin Fun & Games
27 results | All Austin Tours
* A traveler said: "The fun of riding a Segway is underrated. It’s a great way to see downtown without killing your feet. The guide was a true Austinite and looks out for his patrons. My wife and I enjoyed our tour immensely and look forward to doing it again with out of town guests."
* A traveler said: "So fun!! First night ever in Austin and Caleb was a blast!! There were times we thought we were going to die and then we would end up busting up laughing. Wife and I had the time of our lives. Highly recommended!! If you are looking for a good time with good music and stories to tell for years to come, get Caleb!!!"
* A traveler said: "This is totally worth doing if there are areas of Austin you have always wanted to but never found the time. So fun!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great day and cool experience. I’d definitely recommend taking the tour and enjoying the beers!"
* A traveler said: "Clementine was awesome!!!! Band was Awesome!!! Driver was awesome. Stops were awesome. We enjoyed everything!!!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I love the enthusiasm of our tour guide. I loved at the end of the tour Jack the Ripper was tied in to Austin."
* A traveler said: "Running around on the seqways in the bustle of everthing FUN FUN. our guide Alex was the bomb. Highly recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Great family experience! Thank you Michael for that excellent tour, we really enjoyed it! I recomend this tour for families with Kids!"
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful time,the guide was super friendly and he even spiced it up with telling a few ghost stories! Highly recommend, definitely going to book a ghost tour next!"
* A traveler said: "My mom and I absolutely loved this tour of downtown Austin! The murals are beautiful!! Caleb was an excellent guide!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience! Kenneth was an amazing guide. Great details and excellent locations. Well done"
* A traveler said: "This trip really covers the highlights of downtown Austin, takes you on the trails and through a bit of the city. My tour guide was a wealth of facts and history. I would definitely recommend this if you’re visiting or new to Austin."
* A traveler said: "Lots of fun. Staff friendly and helpful. Will go again. Challenging and a good exercise in team work."
* A traveler said: "The hour flew by, we were laughing the whole time. Our host was funny, creative and great at inspiring us to try something different. I highly recommend this activity. It was the perfect Covid safe home confinement evening. I will definitely book again."
* A traveler said: "Our family (my husband and I and our twelve-year-old daughter and eighteen-year-old son) did the Downtown Austin Scavenger hunt while on vacation.. It was a great activity that kept everyone engaged, and later when we drove through the city we were surprised by how well we knew it and could point out different landmarks- just from doing the hunt. It was like taking a walking tour, but more fun because you have to solve puzzles and can also compete with other teams (your results will be posted on a leader board.) Highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Austin Aquarium
- South Congress Avenue (SoCo)
- Bullock Texas State History Museum
- Zilker Metropolitan Park
- HOPE Outdoor Gallery (HOG)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center
- Texas Governor's Mansion
- French Legation Museum
- Austin Convention Center
- Mayfield Park and Preserve
- Driskill Hotel (The Driskill)
- Mexic-Arte Museum
- Austin Paramount Theatre
- LBJ Presidential Library
- 2nd Street District