Top Austin Extreme Sports
16 results | All Austin Tours
* A traveler said: "We saw very interesting places during the scavenger hunt. It's a great way to get out and about if you're active and competitive. It also offers many nearby locations so people can go at their own pace."
* A traveler said: "Michael was an awesome tour guide, he showed us great spots and was super knowledgeable. It was a great way to get to know the city our first day. He pointed out places for us to come back to and explore more and provided us with plenty of cold water (very much appreciated). I highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "We used this tour as a team building event and we all enjoyed it! Spectacular views, learned some very cool facts about Austin and watching the bats fly was icing on the cake. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Running around on the seqways in the bustle of everthing FUN FUN. our guide Alex was the bomb. Highly recommend it"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed all of the tour with Paul, especially going through the city and learning about the history! I also liked getting tips on some of the best local food 😊 Paul was an awesome tour guide! And the electric bike was so pleasurable! I definitely recommend this tour for anyone visiting."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience! Kenneth was an amazing guide. Great details and excellent locations. Well done"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the tour all together. Got a great snapshot of Austin and was able to navigate myself around town after."
* A traveler said: "Caleb and AJ were awesome! They took excellent care of our group and we're fun and entertaining the whole way"
* A traveler said: "Greg was awesome. Oh yes 👏 thank you Greg… the Tour was awesome. We had a great time…. Our photos look great."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was energetic and knowledgeable. The segways were an interesting way to travel. Thanks for the great trip."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was awesome. He was informative and took us on a great ride. The segways were easy to operate and sooo fun!"
* A traveler said: "I loved everything about this ride. I highly recommend this to any new travelers. The instructor was very professional and fun!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience. Tour guys were very knowledge and so kind at all times. Despite of we were a big group starting at the same time, everything was fluent. No major issues."
* A traveler said: "Glad we had a chance to do this. It was the our favorite activity in Austin this weekend. Tour guide knew a lot about the city and gave great recommendations for the rest of our trip."
* A traveler said: "My daughter (11) was super excited to go to this Indoor Skydiving. She has taught me to get out of my comfort zone and it was so worth it. She LOVED it and I did something completely different. Drew was great."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Austin Convention Center
- LBJ Presidential Library
- 2nd Street District
- Austin Aquarium
- Zilker Metropolitan Park
- Bullock Texas State History Museum
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center
- Austin Paramount Theatre
- Mayfield Park and Preserve
- HOPE Outdoor Gallery (HOG)
- French Legation Museum
- Driskill Hotel (The Driskill)
- South Congress Avenue (SoCo)
- Texas Governor's Mansion
- Mexic-Arte Museum